Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YeahBrackie

We don’t know who it is who won’t stand in the same room as the other.
And tbf Aaron hasn’t said much about her, literally just being speechless and wanting the photo of his very vulnerable baby taken down and rightly so!
---
Oh wow. She has RAN up that hospital this morning hasn’t she!!
Sitting next to her seriously ill child, but instead of focusing on him, she spends time lining up her designer bag, strategically places a Red Bull next to it and then takes a video making sure to also get her Nike trainers in the shot :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Raise awareness???
Next joke
I don’t know a fucking thing about what he has had done and why, all I know is she can’t lie straight in bed.
get in the fucking bin TRAMP

lazydaizy

VIP Member
I don’t mean this in a horrible way but I don’t want to see photos of her poor son in that condition, it’s not nice to look at and I can’t imagine the pain and confusion he’s having after the last few days💔 why is nobody calling her out in the comments

livelaughlou

I know they’re in different parts of the country due to hospital location, but was it absolutely necessary for her to spend 3 straight weeks without the kids? There was no way to organise a couple of days for Aaron to be the medical parent (so to speak) whilst she saw her other children? I find her very odd, she acts like she’s glued to Oakley, and simply HAS to be there, but yet didn’t he literally get dumped in hospital months ago without a care in the world? She makes out as though she has to choose between her kids

thomasthetank82

Aaron's latest post... Aw you can just tell he's buzzing his boy is getting better! Love how he's made it clear as well he's first in to see him and last out - so where is Talia the amazing medical mam hmm 🤔 probs off getting some spunky bum time

• Sick
Reactions: 33

crabupatree

Chatty Member
Kudo’s to Aaron driving the kids to Liverpool to see her and Oakley, no way in hell would Jodie do that if the tables were turned!

Reactions: 33
I've only just watched yesterday's stories where she's bleating on about how she can't cope with another op, we'll guess what Talia tough bloody luck you have no choice! She's so selfish it's unreal.
SHE CANT COPE IF HE HAS TO HAVE ANOTHER OPERATION…..
And what about his tiny little body being put to sleep and worked on time and time again!!

• Angry
Reactions: 32

observerisshe

Chatty Member
That was such a good thread(s) when it was going off, the orange code with Aaron 🍊when every tattler was wetter than an otters pocket for him.
Then he hates us and starts doxxing
Its a rollercoaster 🎢

• Haha

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Glued to her phone, she’s sat deleting comments saying the take the picture down/he deserves privacy etc! So picked her critically ill baby up for a quick photo, then probably gone for a night out & sat on insta, she’s such a terrible person Aaron needs to get an injunction to stop her posting the kids until they can consent.

Alice007

She just acknowledged Aaron by referencing to him as ‚his Dad’ instead of ‚some people’ 👀👏

Well done, Jodie!

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Idk88

VIP Member
Aaron looks absolutely knackered. That's what a parent is meant to look like after being with their child in hospital not look like they have just come from the spa, Talia....

Havent been on this thread for a few days I mentioned on Wednesday if anyone had taken the kids to see her. Then low and behild aaron posts a video saying he had took the lads few days previous to stay the night. So talia had pretended she hadn't seen them. Its sad that he has to come on and justify what he's been doing doing. I would think more of her if she came on and said his dad is just as involved as she is. After all he's the one driving backwards and forwards and obviously she's getting a break when he's staying over. I wonder if shshe'driving back to Newcastle to see her kids when he's there, I imagine not.
---
I dont like the narrative she trys to portray that he doesnt seem to be botherd with his kids. They may have their ups and downs and yeah they have both been dicks. But you can see how much he loves all 3 of his lads.

That’s the whole point though Talia it shouldn’t be “up to you” it’s your sons privacy your violating not yours. Where’s your photos of yourself fresh after boob job surgery? Where’s your photos straight after childbirth someone with a camera in your face 2 seconds later and shoving it on the gram, would you appreciate that? Since you clearly spend 3 hours prepping for a single selfie. Vile. I’ve been in a coma, you wake up confused, not properly aware, in pain, a lot of pain, no one took photos of me thank god. It makes me cry to think he’s so small, been through so much, woke up feeling like that and boom camera and on the gram… poor Oakley

• Heart

rosey25

She can’t bring herself to acknowledge his dad is there too can she ! Like aaron Mentioned mam and dad been there for Oakley when he did his video but she just mentions me,my dad and step mum ..I said it on my last post I doubt this will have changed her in anyway she’s too much of a self centred prick to change !

She struggles to get just a couple of thousand likes on posts of her…
Within 2 hours she’s had 45k likes on that photo…
She knows exactly what she’s doing!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30