Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lan70

VIP Member
“I’ve been at my sons side through it all” 🤦🏻‍♀️ what about the day you met a certain someone for a bit of nookie or all of the other multiple times you weren’t by his side? Oh ok…you forgot 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🙄
sorry I did stop reading a few months ago and I don't want to derail but can someone please explain the meeting someone for sex storyline 🫨🫢 how do we know this?! 😮💨🫣

CocoLou

Did I read right that Oakley was taken off of her for a period? If so does anyone happen to know what thread this is so I can read? Thanks!!

sarahjbooth

Absolutely non 😂 she's an even bigger chav than Talia, she's a stripper from Newcastle , back In the day she was a very well known stripper/dancer/druggy , she then got into a relationship with che who had abit money and she loved it! Both very materialistic and every time he cheated which was ALOT he would spoil her , they were on a tv show years ago to showing there very toxic volatile relationship! She stripped for years & years , I was very shocked to see she was still with che after all those years and there relationship to this day is still very off & on 🫣 she seems to be a doting mum now not sure what her story is there days she's not on the scene anymore but that is her back story x
does she have a thread on here?