Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nothing shocks me now

I didn’t think she was authentic or looked concerned at all, she smirked quite a few times through them stories too. Her’s and Aaron’s stories seem very different, you have him saying he’s doing really well and getting back on track and you have her saying he’s intubated etc. look at before when she was saying how he was being put on a ventilator and it turned out to be a cpap machine. She’s always dramatising things I just don’t believe a single word she says

Reactions: 30

anon2607

There is absolutely no need to post that photo other than engagement and potential mag deals! She could've easily put a post of a recent picture of Oakley or a message to say he's out and doing well and she would've still got the likes comments and validation she needed. The picture and her posts don't raise awareness for anything, it's just heres my sick child in a vulnerable state, please like so I get more ad deals

nothing shocks me now

Imagine being in hospital sitting by your sons beside while he’s on a ventilator in a critical condition and saying to someone ‘can you just take a photo of me leaning over his bed please’ then adding a song to it before posting it to the gram. I would love to be in her head just for a day to try and understand her way of thinking

• Sick

pixelsdream

VIP Member
She can’t bring herself to acknowledge his dad is there too can she ! Like aaron Mentioned mam and dad been there for Oakley when he did his video but she just mentions me,my dad and step mum ..I said it on my last post I doubt this will have changed her in anyway she’s too much of a self centred prick to change !
I was gobsmacked when she put that, she could of easily said thank you for bringing me food but she had to get her dad and step mum in it too, she's got a nasty personality. She wants it to look like she's doing it all and Aaron isn't but Aaron has confirmed he's there and going by how he looked you can tell he's been there all the time he looked totally drained

Reactions: 29

charlied0106

VIP Member
Ahahahaha SORRY WHAT???
For a start…. Didn’t Talia refer to all of this as ‘MY Journey’ 🤣
People are absolutely blind to her MANY faults. It's scary how she manipulates people. She literally says I, me, my all the bloody time. And she's no need to post how she's surviving on red bull cause the trampy skank is living it up in a hotel from 7pm every night. Absolute scum of a woman. She's nothing but trash

• Heart

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
I hope Aaron can keep his head here and stay sober. or if he can't, don't do it on camera to give her more ammunition. What a dangerous c*nt she is

dazzled103

VIP Member
“I’ve been at my sons side through it all” 🤦🏻‍♀️ what about the day you met a certain someone for a bit of nookie or all of the other multiple times you weren’t by his side? Oh ok…you forgot 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🙄

• Haha

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
Why are ppl messaging Charlotte asking if she’s ok 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 these attention seeking brats are all loving the fuss it’s horrific! Poor Oakley

• Angry
  • Sick

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Imagine your kid is in hospital and the Dad is doing the early and being there till it’s late just so you can get a lie in and spend time on Insta liking idiot comments about your kids father.

Reactions: 28

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
So because it doesnt fit her woe is me narrative, she is pretending she hasnt seen her kids for three weeks when in reality they have been down and stayed with her. Usually she would have it plastered all over her insta but because she craves the sympathy likes she hasnt mentioned it. Fucking weirdo

Reactions: 28
My son a few weeks ago come out of a much less risky operation and I didn’t send anyone a photo, not his grandparents, his dad (he came later but no photos), no one, he was in pain and really agitated from the anaesthetic it hurt my heart, my only instinct was to lay in the hospital bed with him and hold my baby until he felt better. I didn’t want a single other person to see him like that for both his sake and theirs. There’s just no need, all he wanted was cuddles and comfort much the same as Oakley, he doesn’t need being on the gram he just needs love.

it’s not raising awareness, a photo of him very vulnerable and in pain isn’t needed to raise awareness, if she really wanted to raise awareness she could have just given a brief description that retained his privacy but provided a view of what children with aperts contend with.

I have never felt more strongly about child exploitation than after seeing Oakleys story. A child is not a possession and it’s not “your” story to tell it’s Oakleys, feelings as a parent yes and basic details but not Oakleys privacy constantly violated and used to obtain attention, no, that beautiful boy deserves more.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

pixelsdream

VIP Member
If it was just her and Aaron having these problems then you couldn't really pin it on just one person but the fact that there's another dad that's not allowed involvement in their daughters life you can see who the main cause of the problems come from.

• Heart
Reactions: 27