Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm not up on this thread but a workmate was telling me she saw Aaron in the hospital at the weekend pacing up and down looking very distressed.

Workmate was there Friday/Saturday with her child so I assume it was the Saturday when surgery was taking place. They said when they saw him again some hours later he did look a bit calmer.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Lookingaround0987

Chatty Member
Aaron saying at 7:30 am that he’s going to see Oakley now before “someone” comes in to swap with him. Oakley had the bandages off his head yesterday and is looking a lot better, looks like the infection is under control

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Her son has been so poorly but she is sat on instagram commenting on James and Leah’s engagement post like she is some part of the GShore group 😂 she is honestly grim

Intothedark

VIP Member
Aaron, as you read here…reach out to friends and your family. Do not let that scruffy bitch push your buttons. Oakley and your boys need you!

Redtea2

VIP Member
I have tried to rationalise why you would post a selfie of yourself straight out the shower, in a robe, open, with your tits almost out, while your poorly child is in hospital fighting for his life....and it just can't. I think it has to be one of the most narcissistic things I've ever seen on the gram. As a mother I just can't make sense of it. It's plainly obvious its for some poor bloke's benefit or just the general male attention. If that is on your mind while your baby is in intensive care then really you have no place being a mother.
Ashley vain and saf was the same always posing in the hotels

ijust couldn’t do it my child was in alder hey for two years we never left her side we would go home shower and one would always stay with her but we was gone an hour never more . I didn’t take selfies I was more arsed about my sick child .

• Heart

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I hope the little fella is doing OK. Its not like her to not post at least one nipple in 24 hrs
Probably not with him, I don't believe for 1 second she's not seen siennah in this time, she's seen the boys which she kept quiet and still has done

crabupatree

VIP Member
Surprised that Charlotte “craving” Trippier hasn’t pitched up yet.

Can Talia really not have seen Siennah in 5 weeks?! That’s terrible. Surely between her and Aaron they could split the week.
she'll be too busy worrying about Kieran shagging about in Germany 🙊

• Haha

rosey25

For me it’s not even about whether the picture will get used later in life ,it’s about his privacy..why do strangers need to see him at his most sick and vulnerable?most parents first instinct is to love and protect their children not to pose for pictures and parade them out for all the world to see when you could see he was still out of it.if you must post pictures wait for him to be sitting up and smiling /interacting for the photo ,but I felt so uncomfortable seeing that poor little lad in obvious pain,not really with it and all his scars on show .no one needs to see him like that other than his family ! That woman does not know how to be a parent ,it’s scary what she is doing to them poor kids and no one seems to care enough to tell her she’s wrong ! Shame on them all !!

• Heart

pixelsdream

VIP Member
So Oakley does have a dad 🤔 who'd of thought as he's never mentioned, I thought she was a single medical mum.

Intothedark

VIP Member
I think it’s revolting how she takes picture of her son in a vulnerable state and then has the nerve to say she’s raising awareness. She uses Oakley. As do the likes of Charlotte Trippier. What happened to the sign language? The physio? Surely talking about that would raise awareness but it seems her version of raising awareness is just her taking pictures of her poorly son.

Loulou1984

And she's back, posting selfies, tits out, filter on. I sincerely hope people who genuinely loves Oakley is by his side 24/7. No one posts selfies and eyefucks a camera when their child is in hospital can be taken seriously, definitely not a medical mummy 🤢 At this point I'm thinking Tanya and Aaron are more likely to be the ones who are with Oakley x

Reactions: 21

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
I've only just watched yesterday's stories where she's bleating on about how she can't cope with another op, we'll guess what Talia tough bloody luck you have no choice! She's so selfish it's unreal.

• Angry
Promoting her hair and make up shite saying loads of people have been asking for them…. I’m sure!!!
As if people would be asking what her discount codes are while she’s with her poorly baby!!