Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
She is a female Cashley Cain honest to god him and her need wiping off the face of the earth

Reactions: 50

Intothedark

VIP Member
I feel a bit for Aaron. Are people forgetting that Talia deliberately hid Oakley? That she (and Aaron) left him in the hospital alone for months on end and then demanded that he have a carer 12 hours a day otherwise he wouldn’t come home. That she fucked off to shag some bloke in a gifted hotel whilst her son was poorly in hospital and that she left him unable to breath at home before taking him to hospital. She’s come out of it all smelling of roses. I’m no fan of Aaron but she’s definitely not the fantastic mam people are making her out to be.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
That Charlotte trippier is a fucking freak and a wrong un, listen love there is only one Queen wag and that’s queen Annie so take your weird obsessions somewhere else

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Luna25

Wow!
So she wouldn’t share a picture of Oakley when he was first born as she was ashamed trying to digest the news of his health condition. BUT she will share this picture of that poor baby literally just out of a coma in such a vulnerable time of his life. She is vile and it’s all for the gram & likes and HER journey

• Angry
Reactions: 44

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
You should need both parents consent for sensitive photos to be shared!!! And it shouldn’t be shared regardless but not fair on the parent who doesn’t consent

Reactions: 43

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Nurse: here's your baby, he's alive, he's awake, he's doing well, would you like to hold him, to comfort him.

Jodie,: wow, yes, OK. Just wait a sec, hold on til I open my zippy top here to make my boobs visible and fix my hair, would you mind taking a picture for my insta hun?

Fucking hell. Is nothing sacred anymore.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

liv123456

Say what you want about Aaron and by no means is he perfect but you can tell how much he loves those boys, he is fiercely protective of them
Of course I feel so sad for Oakley but I have a lot of sympathy for Aaron in this situation. Jodie is there with half her fkin family while he’s there alone, not only having to deal with his son being so unwell but also his mental ex exploiting the whole situation

Wish everyone could see what we see and Jodie would get cancelled the fuck out of
---
Also re people saying they took pictures, sent pictures to family members etc. there’s nothing wrong whatsoever of doing this. The difference is talia is getting glammed up and posting these pictures to thousands of people on the internet for her own selfish gains

• Angry
Reactions: 42

Elle Woods

VIP Member
How can anyone say she's raised him on her own anyway when she's got full time carers! Contradiction much

Reactions: 42

elm1234

IMG_5013.jpeg
IMG_5012.jpeg
did anyone see this on the suns post? not being funny but I 100% stand by Aaron when he said he doesn’t want the carer aka her best friend there when he’s got Oakley especially if Tanyas fiancée can be slagging him off openly on Facebook for everyone too see. Whatever has happened between Talia and Aaron stays between Talia and Aaron it most certainly does not give him the entitlement to bad mouth people especially being being so close to the family. Weird behaviour.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Its so weird how charlotte trippier only mat talia through messaging her on instagram after she revealed oakley on instagram. She seen that boy and then kind of latched onto talia so she could be near him and now shes lay in bed missing HER oakley. Its downright creepy and weird that talia has just let this randomer latch onto oakley

• Wow
Reactions: 40

nothing shocks me now

Omg I didn’t think she could stoop any lower. That poor baby has been through so much and the first thing on her mind is to stick him on the gram when he’s at his most vulnerable. Aaron I know you read here, please please take it to court and get her to stop posting on social media. My son is 13 and I had a photo of him on my social media after he had an operation when he was about 5. Only a relatively minor opp and no scars etc were on show. He’s been bullied by kids at school because they saw it and he had a Teddy in the photo with him. They were calling him a big baby and said he was wearing a dress. They were so cruel to him. I have now deleted all his photos off my social media (one of the kids parents had seen it) because of this.

• Sad
  • Wow

nothing shocks me now

You know what else has pissed me off. She’s posted that probably before Aaron has even had chance to see him awake himself. It’s fucking disgusting. I can’t stand this self centred narcissist

• Sad

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Then Nikita commenting "my most favourite photo ever" bunch of cunts that use their poorly children for content

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

mrsmouse

IMG_3760.png

is she actually for real? As much as she makes out she does everything she doesn’t… she has a carer 90% of the time… just because it’s her social media doesn’t give her the right to post anything she wants! They are vulnerable (non consenting) children. She can post whatever she wants about herself. And she hasn’t raised any awareness of aperts?

honestly it’s so sad- he’s a vulnerable, non consenting child!! To be honest all of their children are automatically more vulnerable from Aaron having been part of geordie shore.

The nurses are busy enough without having to call parents to say they can swap over surely. Mental.

• Angry
Reactions: 37

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
I have tried to rationalise why you would post a selfie of yourself straight out the shower, in a robe, open, with your tits almost out, while your poorly child is in hospital fighting for his life....and it just can't. I think it has to be one of the most narcissistic things I've ever seen on the gram. As a mother I just can't make sense of it. It's plainly obvious its for some poor bloke's benefit or just the general male attention. If that is on your mind while your baby is in intensive care then really you have no place being a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
IMG_6572.jpeg

I think it’s absolutely disgusting that she would allow a company to use his hospital stay as a way to push sales.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

I_came_I_saw

He said "as a dad and as a mam"

I pray they have found common ground on putting their petty narc battles aside and have come together to be at his bedside collectively.

Reactions: 35