Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Thanks guys. Been trying to go through old threads but there is A LOT to cover!! 😬

I wish she had a wiki. I actually came over because a friend of a friend has been posting her on stories so much with Charlotte trippier and I couldn’t work out the connection!

Reactions: 5

acessj

Wow wtf has she done to herself?! I haven’t looked her up since she was pregnant with Oakley, I’m shocked!!

Reactions: 5

thomasthetank82

She's said it's just been her and Oakley the last days and it's been lovely but tiring. I wonder if Aaron has the boys because she hasn't mentioned her mum for a few days or shown her .
If that's the case I wonder who'll have Siennah? Must be so hard for her as she's older and will be worrying about Oakley bless her

Reactions: 4

nichew

VIP Member
Slightly off topic. But a few years back I remember reading in take a break or similar. About a mam whose baby was born with clef plate and hare lip! Well cut long story short he had the operation to sort his lip out, and it took her a while to get used to how he looked post surgery because of how different he looked and it felt like he wasn’t her baby!

dazzled103

VIP Member
sorry I did stop reading a few months ago and I don't want to derail but can someone please explain the meeting someone for sex storyline 🫨🫢 how do we know this?! 😮💨🫣
Aaron said that she met Callum Best and she was able to say up the bum no babies afterwards (if you get my drift 💩)

• Haha

pixelsdream

VIP Member
That girl Sarah answers this under her posts. She seems to be giving all the info that this waster should be to help her "raise awareness " like she keeps saying. So it will settle a bit again as he grows ❤
Ah so that answers my question aa to why his little nose looks squashed. I thought she was raising awareness this month have I missed it all?

• Haha

nothing shocks me now

She always seems to focus more on the negative side whereas Aaron seems to look for the positive things .but we all know Jodie the more sympathy and attention SHE can get the better it is !! And i say this with a heavy heart but I don’t think it will change her behaviour towards him like some have suggested/hoped..I think soon as he’s out the woods and getting back on track we’ll see the same Jodie we always see ! Hope she proves me wrong but I won’t hold my breath!!
I bet there is pics of Oakley in the new blog too

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Wait I feel like I remember her but please someone jog my memory
Pretty sure she started off in Jodie’s tiktok comments then merged to Instagram and started screenshotting everyone’s posts off her and putting them on her story🤣
---
Pretty sure she started off in Jodie’s tiktok comments then merged to Instagram and started screenshotting everyone’s posts off her and putting them on her story🤣
Meant off here** but it won’t let me edit