Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Not sure if I've missed something as I've only just started paying attention to their shit show of a life again for the past few weeks... But is Tanya actually Oakley's carer? Or are we just saying this because she's with him all the time?
She's actually his carer

Reactions: 3

pixelsdream

VIP Member
While he was in hospital for 6 month he was taken off her due to her putting him in danger by letting his sats drop so low. She never admitted it but it was clear to see. She could only take him out with supervision for ages and when he came out of hospital eventually she dropped herself in it by reposting a friends message which said u have worked so hard to get him back. There were so many signs pointing to it. Before he was hospitalised she admitted to having big meetings with the social and the hospital together and she was seriously putting oakley in danger beforehand. She wasnt even staying overnight with him. He was in hospital for months alone anf she would turn up at 11am and leave on the afternoon for the other kids, then when he was let out of hospital apparently she said she would only have him if she had a care package in place as she couldnt cope
Ah yes that was it, I completely forgot all about that, there's so much drama from her it's hard to remember it all

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Pigsfly223

So ‘sayitwith’ have upped the price on the bangle??

Listed for £25 on Google but when u click the link to the website it jumps up to £35….

Jodie probably getting the extra tenner for everyone that sells! and no mention of AH on the website, vile using a poorly boy for money.

View attachment 2963182View attachment 2963183
I noticed this too. Looked on the site and it doesn't mention it at all. Nothing about how much goes to charity. Which Is so odd.

crabupatree

Chatty Member
So Oakley will be looked after by a carer whilst she goes to the gym? Frankly I don’t think she’s ever stopped going to the gym. Now she can get back into the swing of dumping Oakley and wheeling him out for Instagram content.
so who's with Maddox at hospital then? Assuming Aaron?

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Hope it’s okay to ask and not triggering to anyone but what is a shunt? She keeps mentioning Oakley needing one but hasn’t explained what it is? Is it just a tube to drain the csf?

livelaughlou

I'm allllll the way down in Cornwall and have never been up that far but isn't it just Manchester to Liverpool? So like one hour according to Google maps? I can't understand why her and Aaron can't swap on a twice a day basis personally!
---

She's always got everything on show
I kinda like watch her with one eye open so I wasn’t entirely sure on logistics and couldn’t be arsed to investigate 👀😆

• Haha

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
Another boring blog if that's what you can call it.
---
I don’t know why I’ve let her infuriate me so much but she has really pushed my buttons today .the fact she shoves a camera in them kids faces everyday but yet she hasn’t documented once that they came to stay with her ..instead still posting how much she misses them ! She has just showed once again how manipulative ,conniving and sly she really is !! 🤬
[/QUOTE]
Same, she really is an awful human being!
---
I don’t know why I’ve let her infuriate me so much but she has really pushed my buttons today .the fact she shoves a camera in them kids faces everyday but yet she hasn’t documented once that they came to stay with her ..instead still posting how much she misses them ! She has just showed once again how manipulative ,conniving and sly she really is !! 🤬
[/QUOTE]
Same, she really is an awful human being!

Attachments