Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elm1234

Was scrolling through facebook and I saw Aaron mcevoy post a picture with Talia in the likes, went on his profile and him and talia are back and forth liking each others pictures dating back till April

can anyone remember when she said she was content at the moment clearly hinting she was having dick appointments? Good god you didn’t need to pick a massive drug dealer tho Jodie there’s plenty other people in Newcastle😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

thomasthetank82

Massive update on Oakley… then an ad.

Also, she’s definitely had these nails done at some point!! No way have they got 3 weeks worth of growth on them!
Totally agree! And I thought her lips, especially the bottom one, looked even bigger if that's possible - absolutely ready to burst. Poor Jodie with no time to herself 🤣

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Honestly she gives me such weird vibes, I don’t know why she’s attaching herself to the ‘medical mummies’. It’s virtue signalling, a bit ‘look how nice I am, not a typical WAG’.
How fucking odd. If I was Talia I would find this sort of post very, very weird.

The video of them dancing would be lovely if she wasn’t staring at the camera every 10 seconds - live in the moment it will be worth it!!

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Mum or dad don’t have proper jobs so there is absolutely no need for that little boy to be on his own at all ! Shame on them both if he’s been left alone !!
I know but it don't stop her she don't care.
Or the other thing is aaron has finally managed to get her banned from posting him

lazydaizy

VIP Member
New here after I stumbled across this bird on an old Geordie Shore series then had a stalk on IG. Can anyone enlighten me what she has done to her face? In the GShore I was watching she's quite attractive but just a normal person. Then I see her IG and sweet Jesus, what on earth is going on? Is this surgery? Her jawline is so pronounced and odd like a shark has bitten a chunk out of it. I'm absolutely baffled at the difference between the show and her IG. Is this legitimately what she looks like or is it filters? Or fillers? Or botched facelift? She couldn't have done this on purpose....?
10,000ml of filler and botched teeth

Intothedark

VIP Member
Oakley looks like he doesn’t even know who she is! Says it all doesn’t it.

I wondered who the older lady was.

SC1990

VIP Member
Absolutely non 😂 she's an even bigger chav than Talia, she's a stripper from Newcastle , back In the day she was a very well known stripper/dancer/druggy , she then got into a relationship with che who had abit money and she loved it! Both very materialistic and every time he cheated which was ALOT he would spoil her , they were on a tv show years ago to showing there very toxic volatile relationship! She stripped for years & years , I was very shocked to see she was still with che after all those years and there relationship to this day is still very off & on 🫣 she seems to be a doting mum now not sure what her story is there days she's not on the scene anymore but that is her back story x
Theure living off Ches drug dealing money

• Wow

Intothedark

VIP Member
She’s a vacuous little snot isn’t she. Hasn’t had her hair done in months. Yeah alright. You think she’d want to be about for Maddox but no doubt Tanya is slipping into that role of caring for him. I cannot understand how when all the other kids are at school/nursery that as she has only has Oakley, why she is getting a carer. Obviously her and Aaron aren’t capable of looking after their own son.

Intothedark

VIP Member
I might be missing something but why is Oakley always watching films? Why not something like CBeebies?

• Sad