Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
I was gobsmacked when she put that, she could of easily said thank you for bringing me food but she had to get her dad and step mum in it too, she's got a nasty personality. She wants it to look like she's doing it all and Aaron isn't but Aaron has confirmed he's there and going by how he looked you can tell he's been there all the time he looked totally drained
She's probably trying to clarify to some fancy man that she isn't there with Aaron shes there with her family 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

pixelsdream

VIP Member
What she's hoping for probably!
Hopefully this has changed the way she feels about him or decides to care for him more than his carers seeing as he's been really poorly and she realises she needs to be there for him more

charlied0106

VIP Member
She just can't help herself can she?
Does she not realise that some people hear things differently or take people's word differently.
Aaron clearly has the understanding he's nearly out the woods and he was so upbeat about it, but jodie has to make him look a prick. To think I felt sorry for her the other day!
The more "woe betide me" her story is the higher her views and engagement. She's utter scum

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Not to defend Talia at all, but I imagine if you suddenly start getting gifted things and then get into the grifting lifestyle it must seem easy to just put out the z list call for ‘does anyone know a supplier who can…’. It’ll be a hell of a comedown for all these gold plated grifters when they have to actually buy stuff again like the rest of us plebs.

Reactions: 6

charlied0106

VIP Member
I clicked "other" and typed in 'child" and clicked on nudity involving child. It said they will remove photos of children even semi naked which oakley only has a nappy on. And it says they remove if child hasn't consented. That was the most fitting I could find
Think this is the best option

That initial surgery sounds horrible, I cannot imagine going through that. You're obviously a lot stronger than I am. I suppose the only good thing for Oakley going through it as a baby is that he hopefully won't really remember it as he grows up.

• Heart

Loulou1984

Kudo’s to Aaron driving the kids to Liverpool to see her and Oakley, no way in hell would Jodie do that if the tables were turned!
I think he's stayed in her house with the boys as the sofa and carpet is like hers and has new build vibes - unless he's moved already..which I'm sure he would have mentioned 🙈 I think he's the more loving, caring parent out of the two and I reckon he'd bend over backwards for his kids rather than show his backside like Jodie 🤣

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
I don’t mean this in a horrible way but I don’t want to see photos of her poor son in that condition, it’s not nice to look at and I can’t imagine the pain and confusion he’s having after the last few days💔 why is nobody calling her out in the comments
They are but she’s blocking and deleting comments. I commented about my disgust and now blocked me how can I view her stories ?

pixelsdream

VIP Member
What does she mean by being by his side the whole time during surgery due to new protocols? Since when has anyone been able to be in surgery with a child? Or am I reading that wrong?

lazydaizy

VIP Member
My sister has not long turned 18, she is, and always has been, an absolutely beautiful girl and I’m in awe of her every day (even if she thinks shes ugly which she isn’t). My mum has had Facebook for about 16/17 years, she must have over 5,000 photos of my sister over the years, maybe even more!! My sister is horrified how many photos of her there are on my mums social media’s, but there’s just far too many to be deleted, it made me think twice about posting my little girl because when they grow up and have their own independence and feelings they may just want to be kept private and not be so out there and have every move they make photographed or even wrote about in a status!! Kids need to consent too and if they’re too young then it needs reeled in!💔

• Heart

nameday123

I thought the same too. I remember Talia said that this surgery would alter his face completely. Bless him

• Sad

observerisshe

Chatty Member
That selfie….shes looking at her own nipple, not at Oakley or herself, her eyes are downwards eyeing up her stiffy nip

• Sick