Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

somepeople23

Don’t worry guys, she’s got Teddy as back up 😂😵💫🙃
Not sure what the rules are around this and not telling you what to do but personally it feel uncomfortable sharing photos of other people's children on this thread when it's about Jodie and Aaron

Reactions: 2

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
It’s common when people have traumatic brain injuries to remove a portion of the skull to allow room for swelling then I think the bone is frozen so that it can be put back once swelling has gone down etc. so Oakley may have to have another op to replace the bone or atleast wear a protective helmet until then
Ah ok, thank you.

Reactions: 2

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Thanks guys. Been trying to go through old threads but there is A LOT to cover!! 😬 L

I wish she had a wiki. I actually came over because a friend of a friend has been posting her on stories so much with Charlotte trippier and I couldn’t work out the connection!
She does have a wiki x

Reactions: 1

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
I haven’t been around and can’t catch up on everything, and this is slightly off topic but given they do a podcast together & she doesn’t have her own thread…
I thought how Remy hadn’t posted Josh for ages. Anyway, doesn’t look like they follow each other any more either!
Wonder if they’ve split x
Josh’s brother has posted that they’re on a lads holiday in Mykonos too 🧐

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
You can go onto her profile and click view post it will be hidden but you can look at it again but you’ll have to search her profile
---
early thread suggestion: sending O loads of prayers, shame he doesn’t have a mother who cares
Can't see it at all 😭

Did she delete some I can't see her kids swearing. And I'm sure it's only 48 hours they been home not even 72, can't help herself can she! Top mum
---
Oakleys head still looks really red and sore in the picture Nikita put on her story, you'd think she'd want to keep him away from people and risk of infection for a bit
Said swearing 🙄 so ew

Attachments

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
When in an induced coma you can still respond to touch/sound/open eyes ect. Initially they would of had him on all sorts of meds for him to have a complete body rest. So they breath for him and give him Rocuronium to keep him paralysed but as he's been getting better they slowly wean you off it hence why he's now responding to touch and sucking his sponge as well as breathing all by himself. They will have taken him off all the meds in preparation for extubation today. So even though he has a breathing tube into his airways he's actually doing it all himself now bless him.
thank you for explaining ❤
The poor little pet, I do hope he recovers soon.

• Heart