Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I’ve never religiously paid attention, how has the surgery affected his face so much? He looks like a different child 😢

Reactions: 4

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
New nails and her lips are all over the place. Then has the cheek to apologise for how she’s looking. No Jodie, that’s just your new face these days.

• Sick
Was scrolling through facebook and I saw Aaron mcevoy post a picture with Talia in the likes, went on his profile and him and talia are back and forth liking each others pictures dating back till April

can anyone remember when she said she was content at the moment clearly hinting she was having dick appointments? Good god you didn’t need to pick a massive drug dealer tho Jodie there’s plenty other people in Newcastle😂😂
Her mate Charlene Is seeing Aaron’s brother too

• Wow

TwistedSister24

Absolutely non 😂 she's an even bigger chav than Talia, she's a stripper from Newcastle , back In the day she was a very well known stripper/dancer/druggy , she then got into a relationship with che who had abit money and she loved it! Both very materialistic and every time he cheated which was ALOT he would spoil her , they were on a tv show years ago to showing there very toxic volatile relationship! She stripped for years & years , I was very shocked to see she was still with che after all those years and there relationship to this day is still very off & on 🫣 she seems to be a doting mum now not sure what her story is there days she's not on the scene anymore but that is her back story x
Do we know what show 👀😂

• Haha

thomasthetank82

I must need my eyes tested, because that pic Talia posted of her and Oakley I thought for once she actually looked quite nice and natural!

• Haha
  • Wow

charlied0106

VIP Member
Aaron’s just put a post on about Oakley being extubated… bless him!!

Then said he’s waiting for a phone call off the nurse so he can go up and spend some time with him…
By the sounds of it it’s literally between the nurses to call Talia/Aaron when the other is gone so they can go up… like the nurses haven’t got enough to do 🤨 doesn’t sound like they can manage to put their differences aside so they could both be there with Oakley!!!
Not necessarily, she could have eff offed again and the nurses are doing checks on him and will then phone Aaron

Pigsfly223

did anyone see this on the suns post? not being funny but I 100% stand by Aaron when he said he doesn’t want the carer aka her best friend there when he’s got Oakley especially if Tanyas fiancée can be slagging him off openly on Facebook for everyone too see.
Not sure if I've missed something as I've only just started paying attention to their shit show of a life again for the past few weeks... But is Tanya actually Oakley's carer? Or are we just saying this because she's with him all the time?

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Oh I defiantly agree, I literally do not leave my child unless they’re with their dad, and then I sit depressed shoving food down my neck as fast as I can to get back to them, I’m well aware she operates completely different to that and I don’t understand how?
I actually did see her today, I thought maybe it was her but she was with a little girl but from her story I see it’s her sister, children are not permitted to enter ICU so that means she won’t of been going up to see him as it was just her and the sister 🤦‍♀️
Probably her dad has gone in to see Oakley and she's stayed with her sister, as I'm sure there be a limit on numbers at one time in icu

crabupatree

VIP Member
i hope she won't use Maddox's arm injury against Aaron (only assuming it happened whilst he was with Aaron because he posted the photo)