Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I’ve never religiously paid attention, how has the surgery affected his face so much? He looks like a different child 😢
I think he has had quite a bit of his skull removed?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I’ve never religiously paid attention, how has the surgery affected his face so much? He looks like a different child 😢
See if she was spreading awareness like she says she does then maybe this question didn't need to be asked, so clearly she's not raising awareness at all. I was wondering why his skull looks so far down on his poor nose it looks like it's been squashed, again if she was raising awareness I would know the answer to that.

Reactions: 25
All she's done for apert awareness is copy and paste off a website and show she cba with apert syndrome as she was embarrassed by him then left him in hospital for months on end because she said she couldn't cope then only said he can come home if he has 12 hours a day care so she doesn't have to be around him !
---
Everything I've ever learnt about aperts is from Danis mother who is an amazing advocate for apert awareness she goes into detail about every single thing why every op is being done the ins and out of them all she's amazing then you have jodie rolling her eyes because she has to be at a hospital with Oakley

Reactions: 19
Thanks guys. Been trying to go through old threads but there is A LOT to cover!! 😬

I wish she had a wiki. I actually came over because a friend of a friend has been posting her on stories so much with Charlotte trippier and I couldn’t work out the connection!

Reactions: 5
Thanks guys. Been trying to go through old threads but there is A LOT to cover!! 😬

I wish she had a wiki. I actually came over because a friend of a friend has been posting her on stories so much with Charlotte trippier and I couldn’t work out the connection!
if you mean talia, there is a wiki for her attached
---
That girl Sarah answers this under her posts. She seems to be giving all the info that this waster should be to help her "raise awareness " like she keeps saying. So it will settle a bit again as he grows ❤
Still don’t understand how sarah doesn’t think T is a massive bleeping piss taker

Reactions: 14
That girl Sarah answers this under her posts. She seems to be giving all the info that this waster should be to help her "raise awareness " like she keeps saying. So it will settle a bit again as he grows ❤
Ah so that answers my question aa to why his little nose looks squashed. I thought she was raising awareness this month have I missed it all?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks guys. Been trying to go through old threads but there is A LOT to cover!! 😬 L

She does have a wiki x

Reactions: 1
Her version of awareness is just putting #apertsawareness and that’s it whilst she uses her poor son for engagement. What she’s copied and pasted off that website is the most I’ve ever seen her post about aperts.

Reactions: 20
Did I read right that Oakley was taken off of her for a period? If so does anyone happen to know what thread this is so I can read? Thanks!!

Did I read right that Oakley was taken off of her for a period? If so does anyone happen to know what thread this is so I can read? Thanks!!
If I remember rightly it was only for a few days. Sorry can't remember the thread as it was a while ago. I hope I've not made that up 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 3
All she's done for apert awareness is copy and paste off a website and show she cba with apert syndrome as she was embarrassed by him then left him in hospital for months on end because she said she couldn't cope then only said he can come home if he has 12 hours a day care so she doesn't have to be around him !
---
Everything I've ever learnt about aperts is from Danis mother who is an amazing advocate for apert awareness she goes into detail about every single thing why every op is being done the ins and out of them all she's amazing then you have jodie rolling her eyes because she has to be at a hospital with Oakley
I know she’s been mentioned here before but was just going to say anyone wanting to learn more about Apert Syndrome and the surgeries etc should follow Acacia Beach (Little Dani’s mum) on Tiktok. Thats someone who actually raises awareness of her daughter’s condition.

Reactions: 3
While he was in hospital for 6 month he was taken off her due to her putting him in danger by letting his sats drop so low. She never admitted it but it was clear to see. She could only take him out with supervision for ages and when he came out of hospital eventually she dropped herself in it by reposting a friends message which said u have worked so hard to get him back. There were so many signs pointing to it. Before he was hospitalised she admitted to having big meetings with the social and the hospital together and she was seriously putting oakley in danger beforehand. She wasnt even staying overnight with him. He was in hospital for months alone anf she would turn up at 11am and leave on the afternoon for the other kids, then when he was let out of hospital apparently she said she would only have him if she had a care package in place as she couldnt cope

• Wow
Reactions: 17
she dropped herself in it by reposting a friends message which said u have worked so hard to get him back.
This is what I just don't get.... How can her friends be praising her for being an absolutely amazing mum when she had her kid taken off her because she was negligent. I get people go through tough times, duck up and then turn their lives around. But she was literally ignoring when his sats were dropping and spraying hairspray around him etc. It's not like she had some addiction or is living in poverty or anything which might be remotely conceivable as an excuse. She just literally didn't care and "CBA" as she would say. Anyone saying she's an amazing mum has serious issues themselves!

Reactions: 14