Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who pissed in her cornflakes? What saddo even messages a stranger abuse anyway?! Pathetic. Jodies playing a blinder, that's for sure.

Reactions: 21
I’d like to feel sorry for Aaron until I remember Pumpkin from here who he threatened repeatedly when she only offered him support.

Reactions: 24
When she’s put “he’s always telling me bye”
That’s what he’s used to that’s why! Saying bye to her…
He’ll be wondering when she’s going and why she’s still there.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She’s a right thicko. If your son is saying bye to you constantly; it’s probably as he wants to get rid of you as he doesn’t have a clue who you are.

Anytime she films her and Oakley, he looks at her like she’s a stranger which I suppose she is.

Reactions: 19
Prob because that's all she ever says is bye when his mother aka Tanya takes him back after jodie has taken a pic of him for her engagement on Instagram!

Reactions: 11
Take the hint Jodie babes, Oakley's sick of the plastic fantastic wonky titted stranger popping in to watch Moana! Byeeee!

"Day 20 in the big NHS house and Tal is beyond exhausted, she's the most tired and amazing medical scum, oops I mean, mum ever, she has whinged for Britain and rolled her eyes so hard she's discovered a new dimension. This weeks challenge is to get spunked up the bum and work out the exact degree angle of her chinny chin chin. Stay tuned folks, it's all about wor Tals!"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Take the hint Jodie babes, Oakley's sick of the plastic fantastic wonky titted stranger popping in to watch Moana! Byeeee!

"Day 20 in the big NHS house and Tal is beyond exhausted, she's the most tired and amazing medical scum, oops I mean, mum ever, she has whinged for Britain and rolled her eyes so hard she's discovered a new dimension. This weeks challenge is to get spunked up the bum and work out the exact degree angle of her chinny chin chin. Stay tuned folks, it's all about wor Tals!"
Please do one if these every day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor baby and his poor little body having to go for another surgery. My heart breaks for him 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Who pissed in her cornflakes? What saddo even messages a stranger abuse anyway?! Pathetic. Jodies playing a blinder, that's for sure.
People think because they interact with these instagrammers that they know them. If you read the comments on any “influencers” posts it’s full of people commenting like they’re taking to a mate. It’s bleeping weird as

Reactions: 26
I'm sorry but all I've ever seen Oakley eating is wotsits does jodie ever feed him anything else ??

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but all I've ever seen Oakley eating is wotsits does jodie ever feed him anything else ??

She’s too tired and busy to give him proper food
She’s a busy medical mum you know

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I’ve never religiously paid attention, how has the surgery affected his face so much? He looks like a different child 😢

Reactions: 4