Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 19 posted at 10:30 ..is that what time she managed to drag her sorry arse to her son’s bedside !! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Funny isn’t it when she dumped her son at the hospital last time for months on end, she wasn’t posting what day he was on then!

The sensible thing to do would be to swap with Aaron and have him do a few straight days so she can go and see the other kids. Save her moaning about how many days she’s been inconvenienced by her poorly little boy.

Hoping Oakley is on the mend and improving everyday.

Reactions: 27
Funny when Aaron was there she was racing to be at the hospital to look like the amazing medical mummy extraordinaire at 7am etc, to stop him spending time with O, once he's back (presumably with the other boys) she's stumbling in when she fancies! She'd be better off pissing off home and letting Aaron chill with O

Reactions: 22
Aaron would have been better off not saying her was going in early because the likelihood of her getting out of her pit before noon is low.

Reactions: 8
You would think if your son was recovering from being so poorly you would just be glad he was getting better each day, not posting 'day 19' like you're stuck in some sort of hostage situation.

Reactions: 19
Days 19, poor you eh!
If only Oakley could of done a daily countdown of ALL the times you left him alone in hospital

Reactions: 25
She's done it before so wouldn't be surprising. He's probably out the woods now so thinks she don't have to sit there all day
Mum or dad don’t have proper jobs so there is absolutely no need for that little boy to be on his own at all ! Shame on them both if he’s been left alone !!

Reactions: 12
Mum or dad don’t have proper jobs so there is absolutely no need for that little boy to be on his own at all ! Shame on them both if he’s been left alone !!
I know but it don't stop her she don't care.
Or the other thing is aaron has finally managed to get her banned from posting him

Reactions: 6
She’s probably not there. She’ll claim she’s so stressed she needs a break. We all know she’s dumped Oakley on his own before so doing it again wouldn’t be a surprise but it would look tit if she wasn’t there and posting what she was doing on social media. Also being quiet means people will be checking her Instagram and will up her engagement in her next story. So no doubt we’ll see an ad or two.

Reactions: 7
Fûck off Talia you absolute bleep !!!

How do you think Oakley is feeling ??????

Oh she makes me so cross!! Oakley needs removing from her care, he’s always such an inconvenience to her 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Surely she was told it was going to be or a risk of it being a long stay seeing as he's had major surgery. She's going about it all the wrong way, if that was me and i was posting daily i would put day whatever and say how proud I am of my child for how well they're doing. Not like our jodie looking totally pissed off and like it's a chore to be there. Its cos she can't do what she would normally do and dump Oakley on his real mum Tanya

Reactions: 13
Fûck off Talia you absolute bleep !!!

How do you think Oakley is feeling ??????

Oh she makes me so cross!! Oakley needs removing from her care, he’s always such an inconvenience to her 😡
She's probably only just rocked up. Is she even in the hospital it doesn't overly look like it

Reactions: 14
I know they’re in different parts of the country due to hospital location, but was it absolutely necessary for her to spend 3 straight weeks without the kids? There was no way to organise a couple of days for Aaron to be the medical parent (so to speak) whilst she saw her other children? I find her very odd, she acts like she’s glued to Oakley, and simply HAS to be there, but yet didn’t he literally get dumped in hospital months ago without a care in the world? She makes out as though she has to choose between her kids

Reactions: 34