Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tikimelon

Is Jodie actually saying she’s maternal? Those words came out of her mouth and she had the AUDACITY to post online for everyone to see. You pawn your kids off on unnecessary carers, babysitters and whoever will have them 90% of the time hun, there is not a maternal bone in your body. You weren’t born to be a mum you were born to be a cunt

Reactions: 20

rosey25

Why does she film her music while driving ? It has no purpose other than to show her been careless irresponsible not to mention illegal ..i don’t get it ?? She’s asking to be reported !!

Intothedark

VIP Member
It’s really interesting how neither of these two
address abandoning Oakley in hospital for months on end. They probably both were there for his last surgery but what about the months he was just left on his own in hospital?!

Nosymum

VIP Member
Why aren’t her parents holding her accountable. If I asked my dad to care for my poorly baby after a surgery so I could dick around in an apartment or meet men he’d rightly tell me to fuck right off and be responsible as a mother. Does she just surround herself with ‘yes’ people. She isn’t acting as a mother to that poorly little boy, breaks my heart. These photos should never be in public put your phone down and concentrate on comforting him. Surely Tanya sees how wrong it is, if she was my friend I’d have to say something and walk away.

lazydaizy

VIP Member
they’re both a massive shit show and I feel sorry for the kids especially siennah who will understand everything that is going on, I don’t doubt her friends have Instagram and see all this unfolding (siennah probably has it too but I’ve not seen any accounts of hers recently)

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Bloody hell I stop paying these absolute clowns any attention and I miss all the drama.
Also check our new posters comment history, all on this thread and pretty much all defending Jodie 👀
Must be the carers because Jodie can’t read or write 😆

• Haha

crabupatree

VIP Member
its obvious paid help stayed with Oakley last night - be it The Butcher or her dad.

judging by her reactions before I imagine she took one look at him and said nope, started the water works and one of the other two stepped up to stay with him - I might sound like a cow for saying it but this is exactly what happened at all his other surgeries her hero daddy took one for the team and stayed with him and made her go rest

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Someone’s been on the booze in the sun🫣
View attachment 2929565
Practicing her outfits and poses for the children's hospital lifts i see 👀 other parents: hair scraped back, living on pasta pots or porridge pots, baggy loungewear.............
This thing 👆🏽: tits, nips, chin out. Selfies in a sick children's hospital lift. Meals out at restaurants, anal with anyone who has a blue tick, and a nice comfy bed in 'luxury' hotel ✌🏽

• Haha
  • Heart

Intothedark

VIP Member
I think it must’ve been really difficult loving someone and then have them lie to you and mislead you so badly over your child. Talia knew Oakley had some kind of issue and I suspect she lied to Aaron and that’s why it ended. Not because he didn’t love her, but because she was a massive liar.

lazydaizy

VIP Member
sending so much love and hugs to little Oakley today🥺 can’t stop thinking about him!! Hope his parents can get over themselves and co parent nicely for his sake💔

• Heart

lauren96111

VIP Member
Just imagine Oakley was born with no additional needs. What would our Jodie do then. No carer to Swan off and leave her kids with. No blogs, she’s be a typical mum of 4! She constantly moans about how tired she is and how hard life is, but I think she’s glad for Oakley having these extra needs so she has the excuse

BadNew

Tanya has such a different accent to Jodie it’s going to be so awkward when the kids all pick it up and she has to explain why lol

Also Charlotte Trippier is such a hypocrite. Her children deserve privacy and protection from internet pedos but Oakley doesn’t? Why she’s globbed onto a random baby is baffling.

Intothedark

VIP Member
Once again using her son, I bet we’ll see a lot of ads whilst Oakley is in hospital. I hope to god someone has the good sense to stop her swinging him around after surgery like he’s her little doll to pick up and put down.

• Sad

charlied0106

VIP Member
"I've been saying for days he's not right". Oh fuck off Jodie, slamming the nurses and doctors AGAIN. She's an utterly horrible human

• Angry

rosey25

It’s shameful that they can’t come together for the sake of that poor little boy all that he’s going through and mum and dad can’t put their differences to one side to be there for him .they don’t need to be friends but just take it in turns to be with him without any sniping and arguing! Not grown up enough to behave in a civil manner though are they ! Some people don’t deserve to be parents !!