Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
No he’s not seeing them as he doesn’t want the carers there for O.
Regardless if it’s her mates…
Why should he have her mates in his house?? They are not carers? They are stinking charva babysitters who are fiddling the system.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

geegeex

Chatty Member
I thought this too, I’m bad at wording things so I thought better of commenting at first but I agree with you. I mean I get he’s not in a great position right now but from what she has posted it doesn’t sound to me like it’s a life/death situation? Do her friends know more and she’s actually not over sharing this aspect? Or is it the attention they’re all looking for?
Literally felt like a cow saying that but I just don't get it. If that was my friends little boy there's no way I would be posting a story about it. I would simply message privately as its a private matter. And all this "I've shut off from people messaging me etc" well doesn't stop her sharing their posts on insta cause that's all she wants is online attention.

Intothedark

VIP Member
Funny how she’s “such a busy mum”, yet manages to shower, do her hair and whack a lot of makeup on for a selfish in the mirror and on the stairs pretty much every single day. Imagine being that pathetic to need that validation from strangers on the internet.

I_came_I_saw

I'm on a low income probed it and still couldn't get free legal aid the aolictor told me himself that the only way I would get free legal aid was to submit the hospital reports of dv. So I'm telling u from experience. Unless u have experienced it u won't know. I always thought I would get it just from being on benefits but I couldn't. So that's my experience. U seem so adamant to prove me wrong. U won't be able to as I have lived it.
Horse shite!
I've had many clients referred for legal aid in non DV cases, and most of those successful. Limiting Legal Aid to DV would open up a whole can of discrimination.

pixelsdream

VIP Member
No he’s not seeing them as he doesn’t want the carers there for O.
Regardless if it’s her mates…
And do you blame him, I wouldn't want them in my house watching my every move and them possibly reporting back something that didn't happen

BadNew

Of course it’s some dude from TOWIE if it was someone as rich as Tyson Fury Jodes would be on that faster than you can say Lauryn Goodman

• Haha

stardust1

VIP Member
I wonder how Aaron knows about the DO stuff?
I reckon he knows far too much about her, remember when he was exposing her bullshit and she tried to blackmail him and all she could come up with was that he fraudulently claimed the government covid loan. Then if you looked on instagram that was when she went on a shopping spree so it actually just caught her out fir being complicit 🤣

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s actually admitted leaving other people to comfort her son because it’s too much for her. No one wants to see their child suffering but leaving him is inexcusable. But now Oakley probably thinks Tanya is his mum. I’ve never known anyone get so much state funding for a child who although is disabled, I’ve seen much worse.

No doubt a face full of makeup again. No doubt a tiny vest with no bra.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
I find it so weird how she always feels the need to pose and upload photos/videos of her with Oakley on the mornings of his surgeries. Surely your priority would be spending every moment possible with him rather than being focused on updating your insta
She loves the attention she gets that why. Wait for the eye rubbing videos later say how hard it's been for HER. Attention seeking tramp!
I really hope everything goes well in theatre for Oakley today and he has a comfortable recovery bless him 💙
Egg donor once you have your read here in abit DONT USE THAT POOR BOY AS A TIKTOK PROP LIKE LAST TIME BOUNCING HIM AROUND 48HOURS AFTER HAVING HIS HEAD CUT OPEN!

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I think tanya needs a pay rise for the amount she does for Oakley. Oakley will remember the person that was there for him when he's in pain. I hate anything medical yet I've sucked it up numerous times cos my child needed me, and once he was sorted and his dad was there I would take myself to the toilet to 💩 cos it always turns my stomach 🤣

Reactions: 19

lauren96111

VIP Member
All that filler in her chin you’d think she’d do something to help them dark circles under the eyes. They make her look like a crack head

Last edited:
  • Haha
Clearly asking herself questions “what’s your hight and weight”
Defo her spelling! I’m surprised she even got B’s & C’s in school
Why would anyone even ask that 🤣

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Remember last year she posted about how poorly he was after surgery and needing blood transfusions. Then she went all quiet, someone came on here to say they had seen her back in the RVI. She then posted a few days later to make out he had only just been transferred. I hope this is the case this time and that Oakley is fine and she’s just dramatising things.
Yep the same as her lying saying O was still in theatre for some fucked up reason then Aaron then came on and said he was already back on the ward and had infact came out a few hours earlier and had no idea why it was being made out he was still on the operating table. She was well pissed he'd grassed her up for lying. Why on earth would you make out that your already poorly son was in theatre longer than he was! Well I do know, for attention

Opinionated

VIP Member
Everyone saying to them to sort it out but when you’re dealing with a narc is hard not to go off on one. All I see is jodie dangling the carrot knowing full well Aaron will react. Yes it may be wrong but all he does is spit facts and I’m sorry but when you’ve been through this yourself you can’t help but want the world to know what a full blown narc the other parent is you can’t just stay quiet. It’s not fair how she’s getting away with all the abuse she’s giving her kids and the life she’s living falsely claiming she’s got anxiety/sciatica when clearly she hasn’t. She’s a nobody who’s got a z lister baby daddy. Ppl like her need taking down a peg or two instead of being idolised by the Jeremy Kyle lot

• Heart