Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow interesting and totally not surprising. Do you know much about the situation with Siennah's dead?

Reactions: 3
Wow interesting and totally not surprising. Do you know much about the situation with Siennah's dead?
Not sure on all the details, I don’t know Leo personally, so don’t know anything about how he feels now, but I recall back at the time him and talia worked together in an office, and her mum was very much the driving force on encouraging him to move in and for him and Talia to have a baby young, almost forcing/encouraging the situation, I think Talia claimed abuse for the reason of the breakup and why she went to live with her nan, before getting her council house. She also claimed physical/domestic abuse again her next long term boyfriend Kazenga Lualua (which is the one that blog post was about when she said she would ring up nightclubs to try and catch him out cheating)

Reactions: 17
She seems to of accused every boyfriend of some kind of abuse she’s vile.

Reactions: 18
She seems to of accused every boyfriend of some kind of abuse she’s vile.
We all know the story of The Boy who Cried Wolf....

We all know how vile she is and that "blog" is worse than a Channel 5 production staring Sally Lindsey as a Jodie type character

Reactions: 15
Dropping hints that she’s dating
Then in the next story she’s always soooo busy and doesn’t even have time to think
---
Someone ask about Dan Osbourne and if she knows who Romeos dad is

Reactions: 17
We all know the story of The Boy who Cried Wolf....

We all know how vile she is and that "blog" is worse than a Channel 5 production staring Sally Lindsey as a Jodie type character
Don’t give her ideas that she could have a tv show made about her life, she’ll be in Sheridan Smiths dm’s trying to get it produced

Reactions: 5
From a hairdressers point of view this is a very bad colour match! Extensions are far to ashy compared to her hair and she’s claiming they’ve done a ‘amazing job’ I’d be embarrassed if that was my work

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Why did she have to do a video of taking her top off to show her hair, there is absolutely no need for it

Reactions: 8
Seems to be a major running theme then..

Don’t give her ideas that she could have a tv show made about her life, she’ll be in Sheridan Smiths dm’s trying to get it produced
I'm worse then Jodie saying obviously with "we all know" in that post
Sheridan and Sally are in all the Channel 5 shows (I must admit i did like Sheridans recent show where she is the cleaner)

From a hairdressers point of view this is a very bad colour match! Extensions are far to ashy compared to her hair and she’s claiming they’ve done a ‘amazing job’ I’d be embarrassed if that was my work
Her hair is like a colour chart there are so many different shades and colour

Reactions: 11
That so that’s why she hasn’t let Aaron see the kids as she’s tryna play happy family’s with her new boyfriend ffs good luck to him he’s gonna need it

Reactions: 6
Oh please don't give her any ideas...

They are a really bad fit and blend too. Absolutely awful

Reactions: 9
Has anyone got any clue as to what this scam/scheme crap is that Aaron is pushing? What is he trying to sell? Like others have said, why doesn't he just get a proper job?

Reactions: 7
They are a really bad fit and blend too. Absolutely awful
They look like 24 possible 26 inches and having that much length on such fine/ short hair will always look like a terrible blend I would never recommend this as the outcome will always look bottom heavy

Reactions: 7
Thank you. Obv I knew this but people on here think their ex getting it free cause they r lazy! It's most likely cause u was abusive and she has proven it.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone got any clue as to what this scam/scheme crap is that Aaron is pushing? What is he trying to sell? Like others have said, why doesn't he just get a proper job?
I think it’s something like stocks/shares where you put your own money in and take the chance of basically losing it

I don’t know why he just doesn’t become an influencer with all his followers.. and promote some butt plugs

Reactions: 10
Just under 8 stone not being funny but her tits must weight at least stone so she’s 6 stone then got more weight on my big toe
---
Just under 8 stone not being funny but her tits must weight at least stone so she’s 7 stone then got more weight on my big toe
---
Just under 8 stone not being funny but her tits must weight at least stone so she’s 6 stone then got more weight on my big toe
---
edited as I clearly can’t add up after a long day of work apologies for being thick

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.