Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talia you don’t need him to support you! won’t she be entitled to 50% of the house because they lived together for so long? Do the Uk have that law?

She needs to move back down South.Get some serious childcare. and focus on her new baby and mental health. I think this will have massively humbled her. definitely should have made her more empathetic

Reactions: 9
I really feel for her. she’s remarkably strong and doing an amazing job. It’ll be difficult for her to go to her mums as she’ll be under the care and appointments in her current location. She won’t want to delay and cancel Oakleys appointments.

Reactions: 15
Someone on here said that Oakley might be missing an ear so Talia zoomed in on that in her latest video, as well as his mouth so that we know he doesn't have a cleft palate as speculated.

We've mentioned his eyes and his forehead but she hasn't shown them yet. Poor little boy. I understand that they must be going through difficult times but it hasn't stopped Talia flogging ads in between begging for "privacy" or Aaron going on a leisurely day out on his bike the day after the birth! 🤔
often ads can be set up months before they actually happen. So she would have been contracted in. Could have broken the contract I guess. But considering she was planning to leave Aaron..

Reactions: 3
As much as I think she’s a bit of a knob, I’m actually rooting for her now. She seems a really good mum and hopefully she’ll see that Aarons a waste of space.

Reactions: 26
I don't think they'll get back together. The split looks quite serious...
I feel sorry for the 8 year old. It looks like the scumbag and her had a strong bond.

Reactions: 12
As much as we slate them both, she needs to keep this up, if they have split and it’s not all for engagement.
She deserves more. The kids deserve more. Aaron deserves a slap with a wet kipper.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s hope little Siennah may also get to see her real dad again now Talia is done chasing Z list ex geordie shore wash ups.

He needs to man up ! I’m sure he is coming to terms with what’s going on but he can’t just dump and run which is what he seems to have done.
I don’t know how easy it would be for her to return back down south now the baby is getting hospital appointments through etc. i bet it ties her up where she is unfortunately. He’s the type that would dump her and then try and keep her stranded alone where she is for control but not really bother with the kids

Reactions: 6
Deleting that picture of them at the hospital is vile on his part. Along with going days after he come out of hospital leaving her with four kids to recover from labour and all the time spent in hospital and the shock of an unwell baby. Proper supportive partner that 🙄 wonder if he’ll turn up for the appointment

Reactions: 21
Deleting that picture of them at the hospital is vile on his part. Along with going days after he come out of hospital leaving her with four kids to recover from labour and all the time spent in hospital and the shock of an unwell baby. Proper supportive partner that 🙄 wonder if he’ll turn up for the appointment
He is absolutely disgusting!!!!!! DISGUSTING. doesnt matter whats gone on, deleting that picture is a absolute disgrace. No matter what that woman who you loved last week, is stepping the duck up to hose kids and to a newborn with a genetic disorder. She can't just bleeping walk away if she can't handle it. E my god I genuinely can't believe a man could walk away from his kids, his new born and leave a woman who has just given birth to raise all 4 children alone. He is scum and I hope to god his friends rally round her and duck him off... shes going to need so much support ❤

Reactions: 18
Oh come on tattlers!!! She’s doing this for attention so we keep watching. A leopard doesn’t change their spots she knew full well what she was getting herself into she wasn’t thinking of the kids getting up the duff again and again whilst in a dysfunctional relationship. That’s her selfishness. I have ZERO sympathy as she’s a bleeping chavvy cow and her fuckwit of a boyfriend leaving her won’t change that. Look at the games she’s played with Oakley. We mention he had something wrong with his ears, she posts them, his mouth, she posts it we mention Aaron’s going to leave her she starts being cryptic. All she’s bothered about it parading round in her leggings and crop tops so ppl mention how soon she’s got her body back. She wants what all the seedy side that social media gives her she thrives on it. I have empathy for the kids they’re the only losers in this with 2 dick head parents

Reactions: 25
Oh come on tattlers!!! She’s doing this for attention so we keep watching. A leopard doesn’t change their spots she knew full well what she was getting herself into she wasn’t thinking of the kids getting up the duff again and again whilst in a dysfunctional relationship. That’s her selfishness. I have ZERO sympathy as she’s a bleeping chavvy cow and her fuckwit of a boyfriend leaving her won’t change that. Look at the games she’s played with Oakley. We mention he had something wrong with his ears, she posts them, his mouth, she posts it we mention Aaron’s going to leave her she starts being cryptic. All she’s bothered about it parading round in her leggings and crop tops so ppl mention how soon she’s got her body back. She wants what all the seedy side that social media gives her she thrives on it. I have empathy for the kids they’re the only losers in this with 2 dick head parents
Agree,but she should take the kids and move back to her mums totally agree she will be back with him 1000% telling us how wonderful he is what an amazing dad he is etc
she knew what she was getting into after he kicked his newborn out and removed Siennah then again he left after Maddox what did she expect for round 3

Reactions: 5
I don’t remember him leaving after Maddox, (not saying it didn’t happen as with his track record it seems like there’s a theme!)

Reactions: 7
she’s got 3 of his children, 1 of which had a long road a head. i honestly see no reason why she should be leaving that house right now. If he can’t step up he needs to find somewhere else to be for the time being. We know Talia is no angel but aaron is scum,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.