Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
HAHA was selling her snooz pod on her fit family page the other day… all makes sense now she’s been gifted a new halo sleep 😫😫😫😫🫠🫠🫠
Why not give your snooz pod to a family in need of your gifted a brand new one!?! Instead of trying to sell it

Reactions: 19

Northern85

I 100% bet no one sent her a nasty message they would be posting it like they always do, Aaron has just posted a screenshot of someone questioning him but no mention of his hand. It's them who are ashamed remember Aaron said if anyone messages him or Talia he will post their name/profile all over the internet
He’s such a hypocrite, blasting social media and calling it fake but then using it to make money, do ads and beg for stuff on it!!

Opinionated

VIP Member
I’m going to say it…….the appointment went ahead as normal as she was meant to stay in there with Oakley. She’s just spinning it as they couldn’t make the appointment coz he took a turn for the worse so now they’re in hospital……this will be the excuse for the cancelled house move….and the reason he’s back after cryptically making out he left….all premeditated, all planned and the pair of them are just sick in the head to be as fake as they are being total scum 🤬

• Heart

aalmaalm

VIP Member
I'm sorry but she can't even compare a slightly misshapen skull to the complexities of Apert Syndrome
But just because Marnie doesn’t have it worse with her child, doesn’t it invalid. I have a child with complex health, but when my friends kids get poorly doesn’t mean they don’t have the right to be upset just because it’s minor!!!

• Heart

Davena94

VIP Member
Hiding his face is awful and to me it does say she’s ashamed but reporting to social services? Come on

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
Her dad is coming up …. So she’s leaving him at hospital with a baby that doesn’t know him so she can go home to Aaron .. oh and the kids … honestly these 2 are absolutely disgusting.

Why can’t her dad spend time with Romeo and Maddox and Siennah?

candyland_

VIP Member
I’m bored of the whole thing now so won’t be following. Aarons made it sound like he will posted after his surgeries which makes me think he’s the one that’s making them wait.

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
If you’re lost on what I said that’s your problem. A woman can only give birth so yea she hasn’t give Aaron a girl. Regardless of his sperm determining the sex if they try enough times probability will normally produce a girl but thanks for the biology lesson that wasn’t needed
Wow so needlessly aggressive when I was clearly not having a pop at you (and I was joking about you "losing" me which was another thing that seems to have gone over your head). Obviously you're embarrassed about not knowing basic year 6 human biology. 😬

Oh and you're welcome! 😘

Yawnnnnnnnn literally just said about her taking space of a bed when she doesnt need it!!!! And again with the operations... we get it he needs 749e738e8973.com operations hun. Stop using your sick kid!!!!!!!

I dont understand how it can be horrendous news when they said he was born healthy!!!!!
You're right- she is using Oakley, poor little thing. Her followers have shot up by over 7.5k since he was born!

Last edited:
  • Wow

Loulou9999

Chatty Member
She looks fucking exhausted 😒
She really does having a new born is tuff but having 3 young babies is hard as well I have 2 young babies close in age and it’s tucking hard where is Aaron in his van ranting about the “trolls” go and help your girlfriend you prick

• Heart

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
WHAT. It's one thing keeping him off social media, but she will cover him up when out so no human gets a peek at him?? Fuck

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Wow, I feel whole heartedly sorry for Talia. Her latest stories, she looks exhausted. Where is Aaron in all of this? He hasn't posted a video, a photo, nothing with that baby since they got home. He always seems to be in his car, out, anywhere but home. I think the sooner she realises he's a waste of space the better, she's doing it all on her own as it is I'd rather do it without that dead weight.

muchacho

Chatty Member
Her reply to someone about hiding Oakley screams ashamed to me and i don't care what none of her lovely followers on here say 🤦
omg just thought the exact same thing! Like she’s literally thought through how to make sure his face is always hidden when out in public, definitely screams ashamed 😢

• Sad

jazzy22

VIP Member
I don’t know anything about Taila & I haven’t gone through every thread but what a SHIT situation for her. I don’t like Aaron in any way shape or form. From way back in the day he has always been a prize prick but this is another level. Going off like that whilst she is caring for a poorly newborn plus her other kids. She looks in complete desperation & despair. I hope she has got plenty of people reaching out, although it did hurt my heart when she said she doesn’t talk to that many people🥺 sad situation 😞

• Sad

livelaughlou

I do have a level of sympathy for her, but they are both coming across as total twats. He’s deleted precious family photos because they’ve had a row, and she’s posting pics of her in tight clothes and with cleavage, alongside quotes and rants. The man is a bellend, but it hasn’t stopped her from knocking 3 kids out back to back despite him leaving her on several occasions. I hope for the kids sake that she’s finally cut the cord and told him about himself, but this seems like another end of Coke binge argument that will result in him sobering up and apologising and her taking him back

Opinionated

VIP Member
She’s grifting for some sort of memory thing now for Oakley. What about the place that did that memory blanket for your pregnancy announcement??? No…you just want to pimp your situation out to the highest bidder, toys for your kids , filler/botox for you!!! you’re absolute scum of the earth and so is your vile sister. Your poor kids having a family like yours. I see sienna is too old now to get you any sympathy votes so you’ve shipped her off somewhere. Shame on you

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Bless him he's got fused fingers pronound forehead low set ears and eyes 💔 hope he manages to have the same love and enjoyment his siblings have

Don't like the narrative that she showed a little bit of his hand last night now she's covering it up in that photo with Romeo she's put her i love you over his hand she really does infuriate me
Omg she is literally covering up the bits of him that are ‘not perfect’ makes me so sad for this little fella. The “I love you” is strategically placed over his hand and she has put Romeo’s hand over his other wee hand. Then the loveheart to hide his face. This makes me beyond sad!

All that effort to hide your precious baby 😢 just come off social media for a bit, this is absolutely not it!

• Sad

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
Don't think it would have been a section as its 12 weeks recommended recovery before higher impact exercise.

Although for me I've taken a 6 year recovery period from mine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18