Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Did anyone see the now deleted story of baby in the pram? Not sure if she posted accidentally but he is beautiful and she shouldn’t be ashamed. I Really hope she holds the strength to move back with mum and be around her family as they are clearly very supportive.
Yep I saw it, lovely baby

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Rosem12

The one thing I have noticed is how Talia does post more about Oakley, for example the video she shared, you can see little snippets of Oakley, where as Aaron, has not posted anything other then the top of his head. Talia did mention about the 1% of people she is worried about if she does post him, i don’t think they could cope with that 1% of people who may pass judgement comments, actually saddens me, there are people out there who would go out their way to pick on a baby and they know that as well. I am not sure if she is doing it as a click bait or she is open on the idea of actually wanting to post about Oakley, if you compare their pages you can see a massive difference on who is hiding him more and that is definitely Aaron. I may be wrong and maybe he is doing it for the right reasons but I feel like she wants to post more about him, only from yesterdays video i am basing this comment on, not from previous weeks.

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
I always thought if you had children with someone you wouldn't have to move out if it was their home. But unless you have financially contributed to the mortgage or whatever and have proof of payments, i dont think you have a leg to stand on. I wonder does he even own the home, it could be rented!!! And she may not beable to afford it on her own. Sorry but unless its her choice to leave hes even more of a dick. No bloke would turf a woman out with kids and a new born with additional needs.
He owns the home outright he used the GS money to buy it.

Polly_89

But your own bloody toys for your own kids 😡 nothing I hate more than influencers trying to get a bunch of freebies when they always like to act like they’re living the high life. All us ‘regular’ people would simply search toys for a 1.5 year old and buy them that way
I’m in no way an influencer but I do ask on mums groups or my instagram for recommendations - mainly because I’ve found some amazing toys which aren’t commonly known through recommendations x

Reactions: 1

Here4it

Can I just ask please forgive me if I’m ignorant I don’t have any kids of my own yet. Is apert syndrome something that could’ve been detected before the baby is born or you don’t know until they are born? Xx
Yes if she had gone for genetic testing. It's clear from the scan that he would have been referred for genetic testing.

Reactions: 1