Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
I really hope nobody posts the picture on here.

Also. The person we speculated of being her mum or someone close, did they get removed?

Unless Aaron’s a tattle reader, then he’ll definitely know she posted it 😂😂
It's all speculation. That was the point i was making, about assuming its all for aaron. And no, he might not have seen it. Not everyone will have.

I really hope she moves back down south and fucks him off. Regardless, she needs support and she's not getting off that twat

Reactions: 1

Dramatic

At no point did I mention staring at them 24/7 but the baby has just come off a feeding tube, I would be taking time to nurture him, and have those bonding moments, it’s still very early days!! 10/20/30 mins it really doesn’t matter it’s time you take out your day, surely it’s what you expect to have to do when you have a baby.
Yeah I can read perfectly well, and you’re excusing her behaviour whichever way you spin it!
Just wanna clarify as ive read it a few times that baby has come off the tube, not all babies are exclusively tube fed. It can be used for top ups or medicine
My daughter would take a bottle but was in heart failure so became too tired to finish a full feed so she was topped up with the tube. The likelihood is he still has a tube.
And I don't agree with prop feeding. It's idiotic

bottombanana

Was that actually Talia's mum though? I'm well confused? I was accused of being Talia or someone she knew just fir disagreeing with someone 🤷🏻‍♀️

What the person said tho, no matter who it is, was an absolute disgrace. Who even says shit like that.
I reckon it was someone close to them or them themselves because who else would defend someone so viciously and wish other people into their situation if you didn’t know them personally

Ellegee

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they need to hide him away 🥺 even if he does have Apert or something similar. I follow Daniel Carson Lee on instagram and he is the sweetest, happiest little boy and I love seeing his posts. I hope he never finds out they hid him away as a baby. So what if he’s not the ‘instagramable’ baby they’d hoped for? I would understand if they just didn’t share anything to give themselves time to come to terms with things I imagine it must be really tough for them but showing bits of him just causes a lot of speculation and gives the impression that they’re ashamed. Either share everything or share nothing 🤦🏼‍♀️
I just had a look at little Daniel, he’s absolutely gorgeous & thriving too

wellingtonboots

It is possible fetal medicine discharged them, my son’s markers for Down Syndrome disappeared (echogenic bowel and the shorter measurements caught up) after a few weeks at fetal medicine so we were just discharged but then he does have it :)
However as I mentioned before, further things flagged up towards the end of pregnancy so really we shouldn’t have been discharged, because that then came as a bit of a shock again to be back all of a sudden.

nichew

VIP Member
Someone on the last thread suggested it could be treacher Collins syndrome.
It says this condition results in breathing and feeding difficulties, cranio facial abnormalities and requires multiple surgeries over the years
Yes it was me who thinks that’s what he’s got

Drea2904

Chatty Member
So ppl have asked whether they knew before birth and she just skirted round the subject you can’t tell by her body language. Surely if you know you’re going to do a video to tell ppl you know what you’re going to say instead of the long pauses and not looking at the camera all signs of deceit. I don’t know why she’s bothering, just keep it all off social media if you’re not going to say what ops hes having or what he’s got what’s the point in giving half a story so you have to constantly watch what you say?? And as for leaving the baby with her dad so she can go home and shag Aaron coz he’s getting itchy feet, she’s disgusting
She did say in one of her videos pre having him that she expected to be in longer when he was born so I think they knew something may be wrong with the little darling 💙