Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Facebook and Instagram telling a different story Talia - lnstagram says you’re in hospital with Oakley and Facebook says you’re in a shopping centre with the other 2 boys so which one is it?!
It was a story Aaron uploaded to his Instagram yesterday/the other day she must just be reposting it

Reactions: 2

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Usually these things are picked up at the 20 week scan, I've no idea how they were checked and seemingly discharged, once things look in any way abnormal on a scan more tests and bloods will be done, I'm in Ireland and that's how it's done here, a family member has been through this, there was a few things not right in the big scan, not aperts, but a similar syndrome, all confirmed about two weeks after concerns were first raised. X
Can I ask this isn’t me being rude or ignorant, but would the parents be given the option to terminate a pregnancy because of this. I don’t know anything about apert syndrome like life expectancy or anything ?

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Yes 100%! How often on her stories she’d post and hint about having a girl. Purely so she’d be the one to give him all his children so if in the future he moved on she’d be that bitter ex/baby mum.
I just don't see that haha. Someone above said she didn't want a girl, I think she just wanted the attention.

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
Can’t believe what I’ve just watched!!
Amazing that Oakley is now taking bottles, I don’t know about her but I used to love snuggling my babies in to feed them especially when they were still tiny, you’d think she’d appreciate more especially after being tube fed!
All cos she has to ‘film for work’, the baby has to have his bottle propped up against her,
Whilst getting products sprayed around him!
Seems she can’t even be arsed to give him that 1-1 time!
And yes I get we only see snippets of the day but surely this ‘work’ could’ve waited until the baby was at least fed!

Oh and Kenton isn’t up there with 1 of the best places to live is it Aaron!
Does he live in Kenton 😲

Rosem12

Did you not read what I said at all? I said I think she can handle it better and do things at better times.
Not all parents need to constantly look at their baby either, I didn’t stare at mine 24/7 when feeding her back when I had her. And she didn’t spray hairspray directly on him, my ma sprayed hairspray in the droves back when she had us in the 80’s, we are all fine. stop making out she’s this evil twisted mother who doesn’t care at all for her son as she very clearly does, but also needs to bring money In as Aaron’s useless and making nothing.
Maybe you could read things before making pointless replies
I agree with not being ‘evil’ as it isn’t evil. I understand as well, hair spray and a little bit of it should not affect a healthy baby. Having to look after someone on a feeding tube myself and being similar age to her , I do think she should know better. You have to sterilise equipment constantly, keeping your hands clean and surrounding areas should be clean( nurses did stress to me) I remember one time I had fake tan on me, it was washed off and dried. I still wore gloves, and even covered myself by wearing a coat just for extra pre caution to avoid infections, even though i was maybe too careful, I honestly think it’s better to be to careful. It came naturally to me( hadn’t done it for long and it was a shock I had to look after someone unwell quickly). It should just be common sense due to infections. I know you mean no bad intention by the way, I just wanted to say some insight from my experience that anyone looking after someone on a feeding tube should be careful from infections. Despite him being off off a feeding tube , there should be follow up pre cautions. If that is him taking his bottle for one of the first time I think full attention should be on them as most babies can have gag reflex and so on. I am sure the hair spray won’t cause too much harm, but there should be more self awareness for people with a potentially weaker immune system or additional needs who need 24/7 care to avoid getting into bad habits as his journey progresses.

Last edited:

Slothgang

Chatty Member
Oh lordy I'm normally a regular on this thread but I've been on holiday the past week so missed everything.
HATE it when people do this but can someone catch me up?? I just went on and saw all her bio had changed😔 and I can't find Aaron on insta now has he left?

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
But just because Marnie doesn’t have it worse with her child, doesn’t it invalid. I have a child with complex health, but when my friends kids get poorly doesn’t mean they don’t have the right to be upset just because it’s minor!!!
My point is if she was having a dig at Aaron and Talia for not sharing Oakley and his condition. I don't follow Marnie so haven't seen it so only going off what the other person has written.

Loulou9999

Chatty Member
I think its definitely crouzon/apert/pfeiffer syndrome. Her most recent video with his hair you can see his little head looks a bit cone shaped which is a characteristic of the syndrome.
I agree I’ve just done a bit of reading into it never heard of it before definitely sounds like Apert syndrome … he looks beautiful just sad they feel they have to hide him 🙁

jazzy22

VIP Member
Not on any social media anymore, what did she say/do in her latest post?
she’s been putting emojis over oakleys face/hands or scribbling them out. Someone asked her what she would do if someone approached her whilst she was out with him to see him and she replied that she pulls the hood all the way over the pram to basically hide him 😔

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I only joined this thread when baby Oakley was born so not read anything else, but what is the score between these 2 and the other og do they talk or not?

RobotLady

VIP Member
It also looks like his hand is a bit off in oakleys 4d scan (im assuming it’s the hand)
This is a 4D scan of my youngest at 28 weeks. Completely healthy gorgeous baby girl. She doesn’t have webbed/fused fingers but from my understanding; ultrasounds are visual predictions based on sound waves? And the baby is all covered in gunk, it might be possible to not pick up webbed fingers in pregnancy.

Attachments

wellingtonboots

Although it goes undiagnosed until birth they would have been aware that there was an abnormality wouldn’t they? Specially as they were seeing fetal medicine and having 4d scans with fetal medicine. Something has obviously been flagged up at their anomaly scan.
I’m not sure what would flag up for this particular syndrome, but we were under fetal medicine when they suspected my son had Down syndrome.
The things that flagged up actually then cleared so we were signed off of fetal medicine. My son did end up having DS but then a few other things flagged up right towards the end of the pregnancy. So not sure if something similar happened to them🤷‍♀️

nichew

VIP Member
It'll be such an upheaval short term to move all those kids but they will adjust and adapt. Hospital will transfer oakleys appointments and she can be home with her mum who won't let her down. Long term it'll be her best decision yet
It. Might workout better for the baby moving back home. Being near to great ormannd street hospital

pancake.2

Hmm remember guys they split up at least half the f those on here felt sorry for her

don't forget guys she's moving house next week

don't forget she posted about abusers and doing things alone

oh look mommy left today and Aaron is already there
Exactly 👏🏼👏🏼

Sandramurp

she should be reported for behaving so badly and spraying that shit around the little man?

I can understand her staying with Aaron if she thinks it's better for her kids. But I just don't think he is good enough for anyone. He really is scum. But spraying that rubbish around him. Talia you've really let yourself down