Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Here4it

I'm thinking aperts syndrome (think that's what you call it) as you can see it from the scan, also not showing his hands as it's part of the condition

Reactions: 2

klipper20

Talia may just be too thick to properly communicate what she meant. She probably meant I’m protecting him (at least she thinks she is) but said hiding. She just seems in denial, like she’s struggling big time and has no friends or external support to vent to. Sometimes peoples pain makes them behave in an ugly manner but it doesn’t always mean they are bad people. I think she just needs to get off Instagram and work on her real life and the pain she is obviously going through.

Seems like her and Aaron are back together….shock. But with 4 kids and no support she’s incredibly vulnerable and feels she needs him. It’s all a very sad situation, but it’s clear she’s a loving mum who is just struggling big time and will probably come to regret her decisions about posting or talking about Oakleys situation the way she has. Aaron needs to grow up and MAN UP and take care of the family HE created. What a sorry excuse for a man and father. So embarrassing.

Talia may just be too thick to properly communicate what she meant. She probably meant I’m protecting him (at least she thinks she is) but said hiding. She just seems in denial, like she’s struggling big time and has no friends or external support to vent to. Sometimes peoples pain makes them behave in an ugly manner but it doesn’t always mean they are bad people. I think she just needs to get off Instagram and work on her real life and the pain she is obviously going through.

Seems like her and Aaron are back together….shock. But with 4 kids and no support she’s incredibly vulnerable and feels she needs him. It’s all a very sad situation, but it’s clear she’s a loving mum who is just struggling big time and will probably come to regret her decisions about posting or talking about Oakleys situation the way she has. Aaron needs to grow up and MAN UP and take care of the family HE created. What a sorry excuse for a man and father. So embarrassing.
Also want to add that being vulnerable AND stupid makes life very very hard. It’s really is a hard knock life when you haven’t got two brain cells to run together 🤷🏾‍♀️

Last edited:
Facebook marketplace in the area has good toys kind. She should try there.

Also Talia babe stop replying to the messages you will woman you’re only making yourself look bad

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Does this mean she had a section? Or is it advised regardless how you have a baby to wait 6 weeks?
It’s advised regardless but I think she did have a C-section because she was wearing compression socks post birth which I believe is more common with c-sections

Loulou9999

Chatty Member
desperate to watch that and can’t find it on a cracked Amazon stick.. any free downloads or links that anyone knows of? Curious about their relationship on camera
Ahh sorry no I watched it on sky catch up I’m sure someone on hear will know another way to watch it… she seems to want to please him all the time that’s the impression I got

bing bong

Well yeah she obviously regretted it. But you can’t moan at people for seeing or sharing it if she chose to post it herself. She isn’t new to social media, she isn’t stupid.
I think it’s more to do with the fact she’s used to sharing ALL aspects of her life, she probably posted it out of habit more than anything

Pebs19

What is it that we think he has wrong with him?
I can't believe he has posted her address!

Dramatic

I had my lips done last week. (Not the first time and very tastefully done might I add 🤣) they really don't swell that much initially. They look awful

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
She posted it to annoy Aaron then realised it was probably too far. She’s got no one to blame but herself if people saw it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Hello2468

I hope not, I hope people respect her wishes that she’s not ready to have him seen by the world of social media when she’s probably still accepting and getting her head around his condition herself
Completely respect her wishes 100%. We all know this is a cruel world and whilst most of us will say nice things and never ever comment negatively on an innocent baby’s looks… there is ALWAYS going to be people who will which is sad and I can see how at this very fragile moment in Talia’s life, negative comments about her beautiful newborn may really effect her so I can see why she wants to keep him close.