Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Poor little bub. You have see the cone shape here and also how low set his ears are. You can also see the start of the protruding eyes another feature of the syndromes.

I scrolled back and saw she had a 4d scan done at fetal medicine. Did she ever say why? Looks like some abnormalities were picked up during the pregnancy then.

If it is when we suspect then he will need lots of very big surgeries in his first few years and can't see how they will cope.
I just had a look at the 4d scan images of both my babies & you can definitely see the little eyes are bulging on the one she shared so I imagine they knew in advance that there was something but maybe needed to wait until birth for a full diagnosis.

Reactions: 3

nelly2317

VIP Member
I read that Apert Syndrome is often not diagnosed/apparent until the birth so could be why they were so shocked

DA4F19D2-EC05-43F7-9153-A98BDEDA02A8.jpeg

I’m confused what that is at Oakleys ear?

pancake.2

Time for a family photo oh sorry not you Oakley

School photos missing Oakley

soft play sorry Oakley you stay in your pram

visiting santa we've left Oakley at home with my mom

school plays can Oakley be at the back covered up please

This is the real Talia
Literally. That’s so sick in the head

chocdip

VIP Member
Oh looks who's back! yes it's a new picture she's got the same nails which are almost outgrown

pathetic pair of twats

pancake.2

I felt sorry for her at first thinking maybe she doesn’t want to show Oakley off on social media due to the amount of trolls etc….

But fuck me that post on Insta has really pissed me off!!
Pushing the pram hood down on him 😢😢😢 now you can tell she’s embarrassed of him.. poor boy.

Im shocked.. like that has really upset me that post. Every baby born into this world is a gift.. not something for you to hide away and then gladly brag about it 😡😡

All them people she could have on her Insta who would love nothing more than a miracle to be able to have a child.. and u get that cunt with that post 😢

Stupid bitch.
She’s vile always has been

Reactions: 2

stardust1

VIP Member
Usually just a lurker but I have to ask does she get special treatment or something in RVI? my baby has had 3 surgeries there 1 at 24hrs and the other 2 before he was 1yr old and all 3 times my baby was in one of those blue cots with the sides it was a private room with a pull out bed that folded away into a cupboard. Surely the bed can go to someone who needs it as I already saw in a previous story in the bAck ground it had the pull out beds

Did anyone see the now deleted story of baby in the pram? Not sure if she posted accidentally but he is beautiful and she shouldn’t be ashamed. I Really hope she holds the strength to move back with mum and be around her family as they are clearly very supportive.
Yes I did, she quickly deleted when she realised you can see what the baby looks like. Nothing to be ashamed of!

bluebell123!

They’ve both changed profiles so you can’t search followers and she’s just posted another cryptic quote

bliss2014

I seen baby Oakley quickly before it was deleted he’s a gorgeous baby 💙 I hope whatever is going on Talia has support

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Talia may just be too thick to properly communicate what she meant. She probably meant I’m protecting him (at least she thinks she is) but said hiding. She just seems in denial, like she’s struggling big time and has no friends or external support to vent to. Sometimes peoples pain makes them behave in an ugly manner but it doesn’t always mean they are bad people. I think she just needs to get off Instagram and work on her real life and the pain she is obviously going through.

Seems like her and Aaron are back together….shock. But with 4 kids and no support she’s incredibly vulnerable and feels she needs him. It’s all a very sad situation, but it’s clear she’s a loving mum who is just struggling big time and will probably come to regret her decisions about posting or talking about Oakleys situation the way she has. Aaron needs to grow up and MAN UP and take care of the family HE created. What a sorry excuse for a man and father. So embarrassing.

Also want to add that being vulnerable AND stupid makes life very very hard. It’s really is a hard knock life when you haven’t got two brain cells to run together 🤷🏾‍♀️
This would make sense if she was acting this way since Oakley was born and they had this big (but not that big since it was originally picked up) shock. But it isn’t, she’s been like this since Romeo, it’s just double disturbing now because she’s treating Oakley even worse and we had a slither of hope that he was going to encourage her to do better as a person (& parent) rather than the exact opposite 🤷🏽‍♀️

WeefBellington

VIP Member
he has been absolutely awful I watched back the Georgie shore og or whatever it is where she has just had Maddox and he was just so fake in how his doing this doing that I didn’t buy any if it…yes having a child with disabilities is hard I’ve got 2 but you have to be a team it’s stressful it’s insane but it’s also the most rewarding thing ever … not a fan of talia but I can’t fault her running her house and looking after the kids some stuff I think what thefuck but she generally loves them babies and you can see that …run talia run
desperate to watch that and can’t find it on a cracked Amazon stick.. any free downloads or links that anyone knows of? Curious about their relationship on camera

chocdip

VIP Member
Ashamed or horrible trolls giving them shit????

Why would people screenshot??? Why would people want to see it??? You ok??
I'm sure if trolls gave them shit Aaron would be posting their names everywhere like he said and someone screenshot it above see previous page

emily1991

I hope she gose home and gets the support from her family rather then him! But I can see this is going to end very badly! Or they will just get back together 🙄