Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Can I just ask please forgive me if I’m ignorant I don’t have any kids of my own yet. Is apert syndrome something that could’ve been detected before the baby is born or you don’t know until they are born? Xx

Reactions: 3
Same I honesty thought she was finally putting her baby first, then someone wrote about giving it a few days and she will be back with him I’ve unfollowed them both posting little Oakley who’s obviously in hospital and then straight after a Tesco ad… fuck off, whoever wrote she’s all about fake and money I’m starting to think this now 😏
Yes this got me fuming when she did that!

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
Well if she was posting it to have a dig at them like you say then that's almost saying look I can share my child's story but you can't share yours..
I didn’t say she was posting as a dig, that was pixie.

But even if she was .. Talia and Aaron COULD share theirs… but they just want attention and more ad views.

chocdip

VIP Member
I don't think it's an old video and that is her new crib one with the buttons on

I think he's around

stardust1

VIP Member
Don’t think it’s a coincidence that everyone who seems to come here to defend her admit to being new or not really knowing the situation. I get it, looking quickly they look like struggling parents given an incredibly difficult situation who are just trying their best. But that simply isn’t true. Talia has been a shitty person since day one. Her relationship with a deadbeat because he has a slightest slimmer of “fame” or clout takes priority over her children, the list goes on but read all the threads if you need to. Imo it’s very hard to believe anything she does is authentic or with pure intentions. I have a 2 week old and I don’t have time to be faking relationships & baiting for attention online, someone with 4 kids including one with medical issues absolutely shouldn’t…
totally agree, also had a medically complex child. Congratulations on the baby💘

• Heart

yamar

From the story laft night of Oakley, he 100% has a pronoud forehead and his eyes are drooped etc.

yamar

On Talias latest videos, you can hear some sort of breathing/oxygen machine

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
I reckon it was someone close to them or them themselves because who else would defend someone so viciously and wish other people into their situation if you didn’t know them personally
Yeh and then to delete the comments when someone calls you out… v suspicious

pancake.2

They're back following each other on insta now too so obviously they're back together. This is my first time posting but I've been watching this thread the last while and honestly it's been so eye opening. Never been a big Aaron fan but always liked Talia. My opinion of her has completely changed now. Why on earth does she put up with Aaron's shite? Surely as a mother of 4 you'd want your kids away from someone as toxic as Aaron. He seems unhinged the last while. I certainly wouldn't want my kids around someone like that.
Baffles me how anyone could like that tramp talia

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Oh wow! So she’s spraying hairspray above him and a day or so later he’s in hospital as he’s struggling to breathe!!! My child is 1 and I never spray hairspray, deodorant, perfume, air freshener anything like that when he’s in the room, let alone sat on my lap spraying it above him!🤦🏼‍♀️ I just know she will use the “I’ve had 3 kids before and they’ve all been fine inhaling hairspray”
I tell my 5 year old to leave the room when I need to spray!

Sandramurp

Ah poor little man, if that’s the case I doubt they’ll ever show his face it’s not something that can change much with surgery I’m guessing ( don’t know this so don’t jump on me)
Poor little crator. He deserves much better parents 💔 please Talia. Put him first.

mil2911

Looks like Talia was left with all 4 kids no Aaron in sight at dinner time Kids playing up Romeo sick ffs i honestly can't stand her but where the hell is her support

Wonder if Siennah is starting school monday 💔

Oh bless him he has webbed fingers 💔 the quick snippet of his hand in the video you can see
Yea I noticed that aswell and then she posted a pic ealier on today covering his hands with emojis so you can’t see them. Poor baby

Attachments

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Yeah I’m not understanding the tattoos, did he want all his tattoos covered up and just decided to have it completely covered with ink? Also for the baby is blind, will all the surgery’s make him able to see? Can that be possible ?