Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
I saw him he's definitely got low set ears a very long high forehead it protrudes outwards couldn't make out his eyes very well but they look sunken and we've seen his fingers from what people on here say maybe Apert syndrome i've never heard of it but either way i hope she knows he's beautiful
Sounds like my syndrome alagilles (not speculating) pronounced forehead, deep set eyes, long narrow face.

What I'm saying is, if it distracts her and makes her feel a little less shit and a bit better about herself, what's the big deal.

People are entitled to a difference of opinion you know? 😌😌😌

Does anyone think he has cheated? His post is admitting he's done something? Not defending him but either he's a proper CUNT or he's not handling the news well. He's such a massive idiot
Nah probably been on the coke

Reactions: 3

chloe165

I noticed on the following picture that his eye is very low down on his face and is pointing downwards. Bless him, I feel for him being raised by them muppets. How the heck will they cope?!
Not 100% sure but think it looks more like tape across the babies nose for his feeding tube

Rosem12

You need to have more than a little look then. She literally said he cannot turn his head to the left. His head is shaped like a parallelogram. Hardly doing it to make him ‘be perfect to them’ poor kid can’t move his head. And if she is going private, good on her! It frees up an appointment for another baby/child in need.

You mean tube fed
I had another look, and it confirms what I said. They have been offered physio for the neck muscles to improve, the helmet will change the appearance of his head only and does not help with his movement. That is what the helmet does, reshape the head. That is why it isn’t really offered my NHS as they believe once the head muscles start working better and more moment the shape of the head should improve. I agree with the fact of making a better quality of life for your child, I would do the same for mine. My daughters ears were misshaped due to how she was in my womb, it was very obvious from birth. I decided against getting these sort of solutions, they improved over time and looked like completely different ears. I didn’t feel the need to change the appearance that was my last concern, just followed NHS guild lines that it will improve and I’m glad I did as otherwise she would have a splint which would of not been necessary and I wasn’t worried about her appearance, her son is getting the right help with physio, it is there decision to want to improve his head shape.

Just to note on above message, the helmet strictly only improvements his head shape, what a good idea. Putting a baby in a helmet for months for 23 hours a day, last thing the baby needs when he can barley move his neck muscles putting a heavy helmet on him. Don’t see any best interest at heart, just wants a story to tell.

Last edited:

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Now Aaron has posted something they've definitely had a barney. Didn't they once say Aaron had to go to 'camp' because it helped with his mental health as he really struggled not fighting?

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
Where has she compared it to or even mentioned Oakley Talia Aaron ?? She’s just said she’s wanting to show the progress and bring awareness.
Well if she was posting it to have a dig at them like you say then that's almost saying look I can share my child's story but you can't share yours..

Rosem12

I don't know the back story as I said she randomly showed up on my Insta, my son was born with this too and the way it was it pulled on his neck muscles making him probe to topple over as he stated to sit up etc, he was not severe enough to be fitted with a helmet, but I was offered it to not cause and damage if he was going to continue being un steady, marnies boy didn't look a severe case to me so you could be spot on for her reasons to do this, I hate the lot of them putting their kids online to make money it so so wrong ☹
I haven’t seen anything before regarding her little one having any issues regarding his balance ect. I completely get why you were offered this, as normally NHS will not fund this so most people have no choice to go private. Once he starts doing tummy time, his head shape should go back to the original shape as it’s normally flat as babies don’t move their heads about at a young age. but strange thing is, the nhs have stated there is no evidence to support it does work, the baby will have to wear it for 23 hours a day which can be distressing for them, and cause skin conditions. I know in your case, if your baby is unsettle then they definitely should be offered that support, I hope she isn’t putting her son through months of this for the wrong reasons! Sorry I know this isn’t a thread about her, but just wanted to reply! 🙂

Chriss71

VIP Member
I don’t understand why Aaron can’t stay over night in the hospital it’s great her dad is coming up but could he not stay with her at home and send Aaron to do night at hospital
Would you want to leave that scum alone in a hospital full of drugs and nurses !!! The wee babe would be ignored 😞😞

Cbunny21

She just said she needs to get into a routine as her mum leaves soon then it's all down to her! Surely he's not gone already? If so where is he? The baby isn't even that old
I think he's away to "camp" again as he posted last night about it

• Sick

Sticky One

VIP Member
I believe quite often it’s undiagnosed until born. I know a little girl with the same syndrome. She lives a full and happy life and now goes to school. Little Oakley will thrive with the right support.
Although it goes undiagnosed until birth they would have been aware that there was an abnormality wouldn’t they? Specially as they were seeing fetal medicine and having 4d scans with fetal medicine. Something has obviously been flagged up at their anomaly scan.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
She posted it to annoy Aaron then realised it was probably too far. She’s got no one to blame but herself if people saw it 🤷🏽‍♀️
How do you know she posted the picture of him to annoy aaron?

Think I might leave this bum licking page for talia. 😂 no one wants her back down south. She’s a nasty Bitch. Just because her life’s gone wrong you all feel sorry for her! She made all these choices. She will be back with that drug addict in a week.
I don't think she deserves any of it.

Completely respect her wishes 100%. We all know this is a cruel world and whilst most of us will say nice things and never ever comment negatively on an innocent baby’s looks… there is ALWAYS going to be people who will which is sad and I can see how at this very fragile moment in Talia’s life, negative comments about her beautiful newborn may really effect her so I can see why she wants to keep him close.
EXACTLY THIS

• Haha

bottombanana

imagine asking for your mum’s help while you’re coming to terms with having a poorly baby and you read here that she’s clearly come on mouthing off and wishing other babies sick.
I understand that as a family they’re grieving the life they probably imagined for Oakley and are still coming to terms with everything and I might be a “troll” but last I checked my kids aren’t writing on this forum so why is someone wishing them sick

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
My son has two thumbs on one hand and it was a shock surprise at birth as we had fortnightly ultrasounds all the way through 😳 must admit even though it was just a small non issue that he was born with I still found it very overwhelming to think about surgery or if he was going to be bullied, what will people say, was it my fault, will he ever have a normal hand etc so I can't imagine what Talia is going through 🙁
Aw bless him hope he is never picked on

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Totallly agree with the lady above- my daughter was born disabled and has gone through many surgeries and her body looks ‘different’ to the norm- when they are first born there is a grieving process of kinds- grieving for what you expected your babies life to look like- it can be hard to explain if you haven’t been through it- but I do understand that process she’s going through and it’s hard to handle as you love your baby but those feelings are also valid- I’ve had to have therapy through the years for the trauma we all went through-

Edited for spelling mistake