Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He will be on the coke n beers no doubt after taking a massive tantrum!

seen his big rant about social media is nothing bla bla bla! Social media pays for the skanks house. He is a shit fighter too. Couldn’t fight his way out of a paper bag!

Reactions: 3

Chriss71

VIP Member
Thought it would be something to do with his breathing, I've mentioned it a couple of times on here how bad he sounded. Didnt help his mam spraying hair spray over him though did It. Moron.
Exactly what I came to say !!!😡😡 spaying hair spay while your poorly baby is right there with you,no wonder he's had to go into hospital with breathing issues!!!😡😡

• Angry

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
can’t comment on prem babies but i never ever woke my baby up for a feed in the night, just fed when she woke up. she gained weight from birth and never had any problems.

don’t think it’s moronic at all not to wake a newborn up for feeds in the night, i actually know very few people who do that.
I had to do it only because my kid lost too much birth weight (11%) and was struggling to regain it my midwife advised we woke him up every 3 hours! Was tough going, it puts me off ever having more kids as I remember how tough the newborn days are (take my hat off to talia who has 3 so close in age it’s actually gives me anxiety imagining her life)

now hes nearly 3 and almost 6ft 😅😅😅 very tall.. you’d never think he had weight issues in the beginning LOL

happyout2000

VIP Member
Wondering why Arfon can't stay over night!!!!!

Feel so sorry for her other kids. This is what happens when we push our luck or aren't happy with what he have. Obviously not meaning they deserve this. Her kids have barely seen her over the last month and its going to be alot like it over the next few years by the sounds of it. Always remember my mam telling me to give the care and attention to the ones I have, one more would only take away from them. And she was right tbh.

I've literally just thought some thing. Its odd. I mean yeah they.may want to spend some time together with the kids but they could have been taking turns
Exactly my point I would make sure my other half would do it I had a little lad in nicu last year was nothing to major but I sent him over to the last feed that eve/ night and I stayed at home with my other two children.

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
But she removed it that quick, he probably didn't even see it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well yeah she obviously regretted it. But you can’t moan at people for seeing or sharing it if she chose to post it herself. She isn’t new to social media, she isn’t stupid.

stardust1

VIP Member
I have this brush and I HATE brushing my hair with it when I’m just out of the shower. I use a different one to brush it then use the voduz brush to blow dry my hair. It’s fab for blow drying

I can’t believe Talia has left her baby in the hospital so she could go home have a bath and put fake tan on. I don’t think anyone would care she didn’t have tan on ffs she’s still coming across self centred as per usual. I get she misses the other kids but you’d think Aaron could bring them to her to visit in the hospital and to also see their baby brother
not defending her but my baby was in same hospital and we were never allowed any visitors and it said on all our letters and signs on wall we cannot accommodate siblings. One surgery was recently as well so it wasn’t a lock down thing. That being said there was defo people who shouted the loudest got the rules bent.

She could have literally fed her baby, put him down somewhere safe and then done the ad? Surely it wasn’t that urgent? And I am shocked she sprayed that hairspray near him too, it’s so dangerous for them to breathe that shit in like that!! When I spray anything like that I make sure my kids are nowhere near me.
Yes I spray stuff like that in the bathroom then walk out the bathroom door and shut the door right over. Never would spray such things like that with my babies about!
she needs to get her priorities straight cause she Is looking like she is giving 0 fucks about that wee boy but then posting pictures of her cuddling him like she really fukn cares then next story another ad! Shambles of a mother if you ask me!!! If I had a poorly baby I would be giving him as much time as I could and doing silly stupid ads when he is sleeping. Anyways I have a real job! Currently on Mat Leave so my kids are getting all the attention they need in the world right now!!!

Opinionated

VIP Member
I’ve not seen the video but how is she feeding Oakley his bottle without out holding it?

Dont say she has propped it in his mouth?
He’s on the floor and she’s kneeling so I’m assuming she’s feeding him with the bottle wedged against her leg 🤬 fucking scumbag she is

pixelsdream

VIP Member
It’s Sad they’ve not made it… poor baby.

but ‘thanks for all your kind messages’?!?! If she’s only just posted they’re in hospital, how would people know to be sending her kind messages?!
I think she meant for the appointment Oakley was meant to have today. That's how I've read it anyway

chocdip

VIP Member
If nobody wants to post the picture can somebody just explain what appears to be the issue with the baby then? Seeing as it’s been weeks of speculation lol that’ll clear that up surely?
I saw him he's definitely got low set ears a very long high forehead it protrudes outwards couldn't make out his eyes very well but they look sunken and we've seen his fingers from what people on here say maybe Apert syndrome i've never heard of it but either way i hope she knows he's beautiful

annamcrom

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE who is a social media influenzer uses their life for publicity. Parents use their children on Instagram all the time for views and likes...ill or not. Still don't get the big deal if they don't want to show their child . I'm not here to make personal insult on the two, but all of you saying shes using her son for publicity - yeah obviously. Nothing different from Hinch or all the other 'insta mum huns' promoting their children and ads all the time...she isn't the only one.

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
We all know what things this little boy has to deal with now. Is she posting and deleting on purpose to cause more speculation or is she genuinely stupid enough to accidentally post the real pictures after saying she wants to keep him "close to her" and not show him off 🙄
He looks adorable
Such a shame she feels the need to cover him up

Someone on here said that Oakley might be missing an ear so Talia zoomed in on that in her latest video, as well as his mouth so that we know he doesn't have a cleft palate as speculated.

We've mentioned his eyes and his forehead but she hasn't shown them yet. Poor little boy. I understand that they must be going through difficult times but it hasn't stopped Talia flogging ads in between begging for "privacy" or Aaron going on a leisurely day out on his bike the day after the birth! 🤔
often ads can be set up months before they actually happen. So she would have been contracted in. Could have broken the contract I guess. But considering she was planning to leave Aaron..