Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He’s on the floor and she’s kneeling so I’m assuming she’s feeding him with the bottle wedged against her leg 🤬 fucking scumbag she is
Agree. Who feeds a newborn baby like that? My little one is 12 weeks old and I still feed her so close to me. Make sure we have eye to eye contact as it’s so important to have that and I speak away to her while she is feeding from her bottle. She doesn’t give a fuck about him and his needs.

Reactions: 4

Missk92

Sounds like she has, shes been saying she has to get used to taking the kids out alone which is sad, the video she shared half of him he does look like a gorgeous baby though x

It must be so hard for her. I only have two children with a small age gap and a great support system. Yet I can honestly say it’s been and is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. I wouldn’t change it for the world but we made the decision to stop at two when so close together we would have really struggled to take on anymore. She must be exhausted.
Potty training and weaning simultaneously and trying to do housework and meet their needs and trying to split your time so neither feels left out was an absolute juggling act.

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
You can see in this one it’s his head and eyes 🥺🥺 poor baby..but cmon Talia and Aaron protect your children and keep them off social media completely 😤😤😤

E39E5978-6AE7-4EA8-84FA-094BA866FAD6.jpeg

Oh my.. the vid you can see his side of head … bless him!

good job Talia has support as I don’t think Aaron will stick around coz he doesn’t have the “perfect” son! Thing is with kids ya can’t just dump them like ya do with dogs Aaron !

Last edited:

Aldean37

I actually have a feeling that she would actually share more. Just from like the snippets of him she’s showing, either that or she just can’t help add to the speculation but I wonder if it’s more him not wanting him shown, especially with how aggressive he was about people messaging and how he’ll name and shame them 🙈

Kim2234

I've been following in the background for a while but it's eye-opening the way they go on after people have said stuff here

She’s so predictable… Like I said still very much together and still as toxic! Both loving the attention!
I've been following in the background for a while but it's eye-opening the way they go on after people have said stuff here

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
How the hell is that nurse qualified to do filler??..she’s been botched..who would put their name to that work? Looks like a baboons arsehole 🤮🤮🤮 she said she’s made them more symmetrical??? Is she mad!! Wait for that migrating filler making an appearance..she’s over pumped those lips..recipe for disaster!

3D7A32F6-CBCC-4F8B-812B-7DBA422E762A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I’m late to the party I’ve had a mad work week lol so her and Aaron are back on and she is not moving out now? What is going on is this the first time she has done that before.. why post it all up if you take him back?

pancake.2

This is such a good point!! Babies love to take in their surroundings, exploring their new world.

I would over compensate with my child and tell them every day how beautiful and special they are, and to never hide away. What she will be enforcing to Oakley if she keeps this up is that he’s not good enough to be seen or his pictures shared the way his brothers and sisters are! She’s not protecting him, she’s protecting her shallow image - That breaks my heart 💔
She’s always been a shallow scumbag

All I keep thinking is i hope she doesnt have to look after those bloody dogs as well 🙈

Sending love to Talia at the minute. I hope she has a wake up call and goes down with her mum for a taster of the better life!
I want her too in a way but I always want her to stay in that house and let him pay for it...

nichew

VIP Member
Good I hope she’s reading hear she would get so much support showing the full journey his your baby your love him no matter what … trolls have trolled her other kids so hide them all not just one because his different 😞, he looks beautiful and I hope it’s not Aaron saying don’t show him but deep down I really think it is …
Yeah I thttnk so as well. Obviously when baby is born with big problems. i imagian u go through a kind of grief process. And it must be heart breaking knowing that life is going to be a lot more hard for them….. but if she wants to show hI’m off and let ppl know what’s up. She shold ! Fuck him

I dont think she's ashamed of him at all, as her photos and video are showing snippets of him, but i think shes doing it so its suttle as she wants to show him off but dont want to upset aaron too much. Aaron isn't showing anything he's just resharing what she has put up and I think that he's only doing that so he dont look bad.
Talia if you read this Oakley is beautiful no matter what, and welcome to the limb difference club, you'll be surprised what help is out there for you and little Oakley
I can imagine a lot of ppl. Will reach out to her and le her know he’s not alone if she does open up

liv1234&

I agree I think it’s Aaron stopping her from showing rather than her not wanting to or being ‘ashamed’ to. Heart breaks for them💔

TeaOrCoffee123

I’m hoping she means she can pull it down if anyone comes up to them, not that that’s much better, but I don’t have much hope. Poor Oakley deserves better.

What’s a sicky? Does she mean like a muslin? If so, surely that’s not safe or comfortable over his face? I’d be seriously concerned if I saw a mum carrying a newborn with fabric covering their entire face.. seriously hoping I’ve missed something here!
Yeah I'm guessing she means a muslin. I cover myself with one while we are out but that's only when I'm feeding her.

I'm a lurker on this thread but I'm so shocked. Poor boy.