Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charlied0106

VIP Member
She’s so full of shit .shes been called out and now shes spouting so much shite to try and justify herself .we can all clearly see you use the the babysitters for your own advantage .the only reason you got a care package is because you can’t look after your own son !! If his needs are so complex how come you can have him some days without help and not other days ? Does he only need care on certain days of the week ?? Idiot!!
Hes only severely disabled on a Thursday 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Embarrassing 😂😂

Imagine being out for your 30th birthday with your friends and saying to one of them..
‘here grab my phone for me and record me strutting down the street with my chin out’

• Haha

stardust1

VIP Member
Wonder if the latest story is a nod towards siennahs dad. Aaron is an arse but it’s disgusting that she get away with that twice

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Her story pulled up outside someone’s house 🤢 so you’re going to get a quick shag in while you’re “desperately disabled” baby is getting looked after by the babysitter; that’s not a flex love, you’re a strictly one night option & Aaron clearly couldn’t give a fuck.

• Sick

elm1234

Screaming at the shorts 😂😂😂 I’m at work huddled up in my fleece about 3 miles away from her. Get your legs away you daft slag
Hahahah I put my bin out and nearly keyed my car with my nips it’s that cold🤣🤣

• Haha

BadNew

Leo needs to get in touch with Aaron. That’d be the ultimate fuck you to Jodie wouldn’t it.
I mean I understand not wanting to get involved and also that we don’t know what went on but Aaron was with Jodie for 5 years you think if he felt so strongly about fathers rights (before it affected him) he would have convinced Jodie to let S’s dad see her then.
Also if it’s true that the sole reason he can’t see the kids is because he won’t have the carer that’s such a load of shit. I would make dinner for hitler if it was the only way to see my kids!
Aaron, have the carer sit in the corner on her phone all day while you take care of the boys and you’re just creating further evidence they’re not needed! Take your son to one of his hospital appointments and discuss with the doctors why they’ve agreed she needs this package!
I am so irritated be these two idiots. All 4 kids will run a mile when they’re adults.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
The ONLY reason any man messages you is because they know your easy hun! You shagged a bloke in a hotel room gifted to you for the sons hospital stay whilst said son was lay alone each night. You fuck around in zero clothes and wonky nipples showing every single day. And you prance around in a bikini around the wheelie bins round the estate on bin day, let's not forget you also openly wore the same bikini knickers 2 days on the trot in the hot summer 😳🤢🐟
Only attention you get is someone who wants a quick smash and dash like Callum best did to you

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Oakleys room? She has shown he shares a room with her.
Shes definitely got someone else to write for her now as it didn't read like that before, it's still shit mind, not that I read it all its boring

bigtoe00

Aaron saying the carers are just there to babysit 🤣 she is such a scammer can’t wait til she loses all that funding and someone who actually needs it gets it. 5 people could benefit from the amount of time she gets!!

floggersunited

Chatty Member
Aaron is scamming people, between his raffle page and now this. It’s disgusting, get a real fucking job instead of preying on vulnerable people who trust you and think they are going to make a few quid.

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
You can't blame Aaron for not wanting her carer friends in his house & if he can cope on his own, fair enough. Jodie's no1 priority is Jodie & that's why she needs the additional help. If the other 3 kids are in school/nursery, she's hasn't got all 4 kids 24/7, so in theory, she should be able to manage to some extent

Reactions: 21