Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust1

VIP Member
I’m so confused!!!
She said the 4 & a half hour long ambulance journey, I’ve just looked from Alder Hay to RVI is 3 hours right…
Then she said when they got to the hospital the sirens stopped… insinuating they were blue lighted there, but still took 4 and a half hours?
She’s so full of shite!!

As for jumping out her seat every turn and bump in the road to check on Oakley… this is the same person that let him sit and suffer with low oxygen for 5+ hours. She would’ve been sat in the back of that ambulance on her phone!!!
needed blue lighted all the way there yet had plenty time to pose for a photo shoot out side the ambulance

Reactions: 24

cc111

VIP Member
Atleast Aaron can see how far Oakley is coming on and wanting the very best for him jodie doesn't want him to progress because then the package will be taken away and she doesn't want that she doesn't want to deal with him she only wants the Instagram engagement he gets . Aaron wants him to thrive jodie makes him out to be alot worse than he is for a baby sitter

Intothedark

VIP Member
Poor Jodie, one day you’re flipping at a trampoline park and the next you’re absolutely done. Using it as an excuse to get away from Oakley and taking care of all her other kids.

Attachments

• Haha

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I know for a fact via the local grapevine that she was initially refused care at that level as Oakley does not qualify for it. He doesn’t have a tracheostomy or complex needs that far above an average child, she was offered 3 hours a week respite via the community nurses. She essentially refused to take him home without help! As I say. RAT.
Wouldn't surprise me, I wonder why SS have give in to her demands though? If that was any of us, our child would have been put into foster care.
The amount of money she’s milking out of the system for carers (5 grand a month!!) is shocking. I can’t believe they are even funding that amount just for Oakley when he clearly doesn’t need it.
That amount of money could have been split between quite a few families that need help/break. It’s sickening!

• Heart

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Surely you would read your own blog and know that is not the way you spell your own daughters name 😂

She really is dragging these blogs out, no wonder she is doing more of them now… a shit load of paragraphs just to tell us what she gets upto in a day when she literally does fuck all!

IMG_3279.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
She’s just said “the care package for me” so basically proving his point that it’s not Oakleys needs, it’s to support her 😳

• Wow

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I know I mention it nearly everytime she's driving while on her phone but I really hope she gets caught by the unmarked hgv the police drive around in before she kills someone or herself and those kids, makes my blood boil and she has the cheek to film it so it looks like she's in the passenger seat, I dont get the whole filming herself while driving what is she trying to achieve

cc111

VIP Member
Its giving bins orange bikini . No one works harder ??? Jodie you've never worked a day in your life hun your a scrounger . You use your disabled child for clout and don't wanna take care of him ever you were happy when he was living in a hospital because you nearly killed him by letting his Sat's drop so low and social services finally intervened while you was taking selfies at a gym. You look like a crack whore 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Also your body is giving little boy vibes your a women your meant to have curves hun 😘

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart

Ggxx

And to add.. brows and lashes done today. How do you have the nerve to wank on about your care you loser 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Intothedark

VIP Member
She’s going to be raging tonight! Assume the boys are with Aaron and she’s either gone to the car for a rant or is in a cupboard somewhere. Hopefully it’ll all start to unravel now. Social will have to start looking at her care package if Aaron is saying he doesn’t want the carers anymore. How will she justify the high level of care if Aaron is also doing the same level of care. Stupid, dumb bitch. Swanning off doing her brows, hair and shopping…not so smug now are you Jodie! You’re a blood sucker who doesn’t deserve Oakley.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Charlotte trippier has got a weird obsession with oakley or as she say oaks . proper stalker vibes with a child. Thanking god for bringing them together. Nah luv , u seen a pic of him on insta and became obsesed and befriended the skeletal tramp talia just to get close him. Proper weird behaviour and obv talia doesnt care who he is left with, she never met charlotte before and she invited herself to the hospital to see oaks. Reminds me of the hand that rocks the cradle....... Talia thinks its a flex to be mates with a wag. Grow up talia. No one would look twice at ur mug.

lauren96111

VIP Member
I can't even read them anymore they're so bad
I’m sure all the medical mums out there who have paid to read this blog to have someone to relate to are overjoyed at her posting this. Like everyone’s has a nanny to palm their kids off on to hit the gym.
I’ve stayed off this thread as she bored me to death but that’s just an absolute piss take

SC1990

VIP Member
I fucking cringe at the whole "hOw iS mY bAbY 4" shite people post. Erm..they're 4 because they were born 4 years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 22