Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cc111

VIP Member
Funny she has the audacity to zoom in one someone else's feet has she actually looked down at her monstrosities at the bottom of her body 😳
---
Also wished her mates did her dirty by zooming right in her ugly face like she does to them its such odd behaviour from a so called friend it screams jealousy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Botbrigade

Friend of mine owns a studio and was approached by them for the podcast. Was obvious they expected it for free in exchange for exposure. My friend just sent them a price list and never heard back from them.

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
Doesn’t look like a child who needs 12 hours of care a day from an outside agency. Also, if Oakley has special medical needs, how come the nurse that the tax payer are paying for isn’t administering his meds? It makes me so cross that her and Aaron have essentially got a babysitter paid for by the state whilst she’s swanning about and he’s in the gym. They totally take the piss. I know so many families who are on their knees caring for children with special needs and they get zero help. Jodie and Aaron are disgusting.

Attachments

• Sad

Intothedark

VIP Member
I’m confused why her friend has gone out in a man’s shirt…I’m clearly not up on fashion.

So her mum has managed to cope with all the kids without nursery or school to ship them out to and Jodie needs frequent help. It’s actually a joke now.

• Haha
  • Angry

Idk88

VIP Member
The digs have been subtle but now Aaron's story is about to start a kick off, again 🙃. How do they go from on speaking terms to hating each other every month. How draining. 18 years of this for them

• Haha
The smug fucking look!!
Wish someone would wipe it clean off her face

Imagine having a smug look like that cos you’re able to leave your 4 kids in the house whenever with a government paid Nanny cos you cba!
---
The worst thing is I bet she’s claiming carers/DLA and whatever else for a child she’s not even caring for!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

bigtoe00

Talia and Aaron defo been back shagging and fell out again posting digs at each other constantly

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
That’s got to be the worst reel I’ve ever seen 😂😂😂😂😂 I couldn’t stop laughing!! 😂😂

Looks like Nikita took ALL the kids out today whilst Jodie stayed at home auditioning for GTA 🙄
Nikita who has her own child with complex medical needs was able to cope with Oakley plus his siblings? The same Oakley who has a team of 24/7 nurses to help his mother? Interesing

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Few comments from the podcast…

Went into a club in the big market last week and I got asked for ID, I told them I was 30 and he said I don’t care I want to see your ID I don’t think you are 30 🤥

I’m at the point where I’ve got to try and learn how to balance my life better because there is not many hours in the day and I feel like I’ve got to work , I’m on zooms, I’ve got phone calls, I’ve got to speak to agents I’ve got to speak to brands and I’ve got to also look after the kids, and cook and clean and it’s like there is not enough hours in the day to do all this 🙄

I think people look at social media and think ahhh they don’t even work or do much and it’s like they don’t realise what goes into it.

(Remy spoke about taking her son to hospital)
That was like me the other day I took Oakley to the hospital but I didn’t post anything because I couldn’t be arsed with loads and loads of messages but he pulls his peg out and there’s not that many parents who are trained in the community to put it back in so I put it back in and it was fine but a few days later he went off his food, the peg looked weird I wasn’t happy so I called one of the community team and said can you come and check it and she come and said no it’s absolutely fine you put it in amazingly don’t worry then ummmm (big pause) 2 days later I wasn’t happy so I took him to A&E and my friends a nurse in A&E so we got seen to straight away but that wasn’t the point I was still fuming so I went there he looked like he had a big blister underneath it and they basically said he had granulation? So when you have a wound it can cause granulation and she was like it must of been the trauma of pulling the belly out so they took his peg out put a new one back in and then I said there’s an infection there and she said no I don’t think it’s infected and the community team said it wasn’t infected either so I said ‘No I think it is he’s gone off his food and he’s very sweaty he asnt got a temperature but it just doesn’t look right, I said I want you to swab it they said we don’t need too, I said I want it swabbed and I am not leaving until it’s swabbed.. so they swabbed it then sent me home with some cream then a few days later the hospital rang me and said oh it is infected and I was like I fucking knew! so he’s on antibiotics, just because they have more brain cells than us they don’t always know our child.

Oakley is doing amazing but don’t get me wrong this next surgery is horrific, there’s a lady I speak to whos son has Aperts, he’s 2 months younger than Oakley but he’s just had Oakleys surgery that he’s due, she sent me some photos and stuff, the baby looks amazing but it’s just really panicked me even more than I was, I think it’s just hard trying to get past that part.

My worst birthday was last year I was on my own and I wasn’t in a good place, my best birthday was when I was 16 my mum did a party and it was fancy dress and I went as tinkerbell obviously it was like a slutty tinkerbell, my mum and dad were together at that point and all my family come down from London so it was a huge family event, that was my only big birthday party that I’ve ever had, I dont like things like that so I’ve never done a big party thing so even last weekend that was a big thing.

Remy says - ‘you don’t like being the centre of attention do you?’
No I just couldn’t do it I’m too much socially awkward, I have my people who I feel comfortable around and people who I just talk to but I still don’t feel comfortable around them.. I talk to them just coz I probably have too (Remy laughs) 😮😂

I don’t have time to constantly talk to people then have a party where they all come too and then I have to have a full blown conversation with them or dance with them, I don’t have time for that.

I’ve bought my own present once, I wanted this certain bag and the kids dad said will you order it he did pay, I ordered it then when it come I wanted to open it but he wouldn’t let me before my birthday and I was like well I ordered it.

• Haha
  • Angry

rosey25

She’s so full of shit .shes been called out and now shes spouting so much shite to try and justify herself .we can all clearly see you use the the babysitters for your own advantage .the only reason you got a care package is because you can’t look after your own son !! If his needs are so complex how come you can have him some days without help and not other days ? Does he only need care on certain days of the week ?? Idiot!!

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
As if this dumbarse just said that she tested Oakley’s hearing aids by putting them up to her own ears and they made everything loud.
she really is a thicko.

• Haha
  • Wow

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
She’s going to be raging tonight! Assume the boys are with Aaron and she’s either gone to the car for a rant or is in a cupboard somewhere. Hopefully it’ll all start to unravel now. Social will have to start looking at her care package if Aaron is saying he doesn’t want the carers anymore. How will she justify the high level of care if Aaron is also doing the same level of care. Stupid, dumb bitch. Swanning off doing her brows, hair and shopping…not so smug now are you Jodie! You’re a blood sucker who doesn’t deserve Oakley.
And hopefully they look into who these carers are and see that she is employing her mates

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Mate If I was her footballer Ex I'd message her and say why the fuck you randomly bringing me up again after 10years! Such a beg ain't she 😂😂 imagine the people who actually support her and think they are going to read things they can relate to as a medical mum but instead they get her talking about someone she's previously shagged 😂😂

• Haha

rosey25

Well I only scanned my eyes across the blog and all I saw was me myself and I ..and what what that bit where his care was left to her ALONE?? He was still in hospital so im pretty sure he would have still been under the care of the nurses so Jodie I highly doubt it was left to you and you alone !! 🤥

Reactions: 20

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Could it be any more obvious she ain’t even writing the blogs herself anymore lazy cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 20