Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
1 night I’m out so didn’t see .. what has Aaron said???? Someone gimme a low down please!

Lol at Jodie’s post .. yeah speaking for ya self there, you only post what you want people to see and think!
That he spent £40 grand on court last year to see the kids. 40 grand u know!!! Then a further £1,500 in just emails last week.
Cos he won’t have the carers she’s stopped him from having them so he’s having to go back to the relevant people.
But yeah it cost him £40k… but don’t worry those parents that can’t afford to go to court to see their kids cos he’s partnering up with a top of the range best law firm in the country and working with the government so that parents going to court to see their kids is government funded 🙄
And finally, it cost him £40k!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Ggxx

Speaking to your lead consultant… is that code for refusing to take your poor son home until you got care as you were refused because Oakley DOES NOT qualify for anything except 3 hours respite a week you lying little tramp! As I’ve said here loads my niece has a trachy and my sister who has a real job and other children gets less than half of the care hours that tramp gets

• Sad

Ggxx

‘Humorously the kids always rush into the kitchen’
It’s like when Joey gets word of the day toilet paper on friends.
Jesus Christ.

• Haha

Redgirl81

VIP Member
sorry I’ve not been able to catch up on this thread usually a quiet reader! my sisters child my lovely niece has angels man syndrome it’s pretty rare :( my sister had to fight so so hard for such a minimal amount of support.. how much does oakley actually get? Xx
Oakley has 3 carers who do 7 days a week 7.30 am to 7.30pm
All his mother has to do is put him to bed.
I feel so sorry for all the real genuine families who need a bit of help or even just a break.
Big love to your sister and niece ❤

• Heart

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Im not being funny but remember him turning nasty on here exposing somebody and now he is reading here again for receipts. So id be careful with him. Also 10wks is a long time, remember he has been sober! As he states! I hate her just as much but i really dont think he is refusing carers, if he spent all that money he could get his own carer. Not all as it seems i think. Theres fight in him for stupid wannabe things but cant fight for his kids 🙄 which if he is sober should be no problem having the other 2. They dont need a carer 😆😅 make it make sense. Utter bullshit from them both. Poor kids
Aaron can’t get his own carer, Jodie gets a funded package probably from the council/ss where O is entitled to a carer/carers 7 days a week, Jodie has picked these carers herself and they just happen to be her best mates 😂 so if Aaron wants to have the children he has to let her mates be in his house because the carers are getting paid by Jodie.
If Jodie let’s Aaron have the kids every weekend then she would have to go back and report why her carers are not needed - she would probably lose her funding then because how can a dad look after the children without a carer but the mother can’t.
She’s playing the system and I hope she gets caught out.

Aaron needs to keep his gob shut and stay off social media until court has been settled, having rants is not going to help the situation.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Hope all of Oakleys carers/nurses have a wonderful Mother’s Day. Seeing as his own mother cba to look after him they all really deserve a pat on the back for all they do for that little boy 💙

Bb12

If he proves he can have all 3 kids with no issues and no carers
Jodie might lose her carers and have to actually look after HER children 😩

• Haha
  • Wow

Bb12

He’s a beautiful boy
I don’t doubt he has some complex medical needs
But he isn’t severely disabled
My family member was a severely disabled child they couldn’t sit, up oxygen dependant, peg fed
Their mum didn’t want carers she wanted to do everything as we all knew time was limited

Jodie has played the system well she’s just lazy and wants to be parading her shit toys and getting made more deformed than look after her kids

• Heart

Intothedark

VIP Member
Surely there is going to come a point where social care have to consider that she doesn’t need the ridiculous care package she has for Oakley. If his carer can take him to softplay, why can’t Jodie? You don’t need a nurse for that. If Jodie and Aaron can’t be arsed looking after Oakley, they should privately pay people. Talk about money sponging. Doubt Oakley sees any of his DLA. His ”mother” is probably wearing it all

Reactions: 25

rosey25

Admitting she gets sleazy men messaging shows they are watching her posts (which she probably loves ) then post her young daughter in crop tops and eye lashes ..you might like attracting sleaze balls with you nips on show 24/7 but knowing they’ll be eyeing your kids up too !! Shame on you you actual dick !!

• Angry

elm1234

Medical mum talia who has no time at all for herself has managed 3 nights out 3 weekends in a row😅 I wish I had this much time to myself Jesus!

• Angry
  • Haha

BadNew

Honestly who would take any financial advice from someone who, in the same set of Snapchat stories, admitted he spent all his GS money on new cars and then says he’s getting another new car.

Does Aaron actually think he’s a catch? He’s an overly aggressive man child with an alcohol problem who has three kids with an insane baby mama. I feel sorry for the 21 year old wanna be z lister he eventually starts parading around to boost his ego and piss of Jodie.

IMG_5450.jpeg

• Sick

liv123456

It says a lot when Aaron, a recovering alcoholic who realistically was probably never that hands on with the kids, feel comfortable having all the kids by himself yet Jodie claims it’s ‘impossible’
She makes me SO angry I can’t even tell you
I’ve said it before but I’ve worked with kids with much much higher needs than Oakley and they haven’t received half of what Jodie’s getting.
I used to look after a little girl who had Rett syndrome (look it up it’s awful), she would completely randomly go into a seizure and stop breathing, her mum had 2 other children, she had to stay up all night to watch her daughter, take all the kids to school herself then she’d use the time they were in school to nap because she got fuck all help.
How the fuck is it fair that Jodie gets 12 hours a day 7 days a week and 5 of those days she only has Oakley

• Sad
  • Angry