Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
10 weeks he hasn’t been able to see the kids cos he refuses to have the carers cos he doesn’t need them.
While I can see where he’s coming from… but wouldn’t you just bite the bullet and have the carer sat there so you can see your kids 🤦🏻‍♀️
He did originally didn't he until that trollop got rid of them and 'employed' her mate to do it. I wouldn't want her mate sitting in my home all weekend either

Reactions: 20

Joseluigio

Im not being funny but remember him turning nasty on here exposing somebody and now he is reading here again for receipts. So id be careful with him. Also 10wks is a long time, remember he has been sober! As he states! I hate her just as much but i really dont think he is refusing carers, if he spent all that money he could get his own carer. Not all as it seems i think. Theres fight in him for stupid wannabe things but cant fight for his kids 🙄 which if he is sober should be no problem having the other 2. They dont need a carer 😆😅 make it make sense. Utter bullshit from them both. Poor kids

crabupatree

VIP Member
What the hell did I just read? Is she trying to make someone jealous by bragging about how many dm's she gets from guys

This blog is really taking a turn, but the only thing that becomes more and more apparent is the fact she isn't writing it herself anymore, the spelling and grammar is above her level. Unless her course was a creative writing one :ROFLMAO:

How's the podcast going its been almost 3 weeks since the last one

• Haha

windowwatcher

VIP Member
No one has said he a great dad but one think I’ve said and I still say it, is them boys are much happier when they are in Aaron care
---
No one has ever said he a great dad what myself and many have said is the boys are much happier in Aaron’s care from what we see

• Heart

Intothedark

VIP Member
The way she posts you’d think she was super mum. Wow so you went to softplay, swimming and out for dinner. Big whoop. I wonder if Oakley is able to go swimming? Assume he was dumped with the carer again as he barely appears in any pictures.

Aaron should be ashamed. I’d have Oakley and a carer in my house if it meant seeing my kids. I can understand why it would be awkward if they’re all Jodie’s friends though.

• Heart

Ggxx

She’s a rat. My niece (tracheostomy, tube fed,
Oxygen) gets less than half the care hours she’s getting and she has working parents and siblings.
absolutely makes me sick

• Angry
  • Sad

Intothedark

VIP Member
I couldn’t understand if Maddox is sooooo ill, why her and Butcher took him to IKEA. Wonder where Oakley was. It’s an utter joke. From what she posts, there’s very little medical needs she needs a nurse to attend to. It feels more like she needs an extra set of hands because she can’t cope with the kids she chose to have with Aaron knowing he’s an addict.

I’m curious. Aaron is getting up early still isn’t he to go to the gym…why? What’s he doing with the rest of his day?

Have we ever seen Jodie doing physio on Oakley’s hands? Do you think it’s actually the carers doing it? Assume it won’t be Jodie. She doesn’t really seem to spend any time with her kids.
“The physio I’VE been doing… the cream I’VE been using”
So what are these carers actually doing 12 hours a day if she claims she’s the one doing everything for him??
All these carers (aka her mates) looking after him but she’s still wanting the credit for it all!

• Angry

Loppylou89

VIP Member
So basically the nurse is looking after Oakley while Jodie’s upstairs playing with her vibrator for “work”. Nice.

• Sick

rosey25

She infuriates me with constant eye rubbing and feeling sorry for herself because she’s got it hard ..you chose to have 3 kids one after the other what did you think it was going to be like ? Imagine if Oakley didn’t have additional needs you wouldn’t have all the hired help so would have 3 small kids to look after !! Try doing it around a proper full time job then come back and say you’re tired and you’ve hit a wall !! Silly bitch !! Always playing the victim !!

• Sick
  • Sad

Redgirl81

VIP Member
She’s probably sent A the video to show him how well O is doing eating pasta….
then she goes online to tell everyone else O can’t have solids and she has to have a carer to help because blending O’s food takes so much time 🙄

• Haha

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
I mean I know social services want to keep families together & will do a lot to support children staying with birth parents, but it’s really pissed me off that they’ve basically given her 2/3 Nannie’s not because the disabled child needs round the clock care, but because SHE said she can’t look after him! And the only reason she can’t is because she doesn’t want to. She doesn’t mind the 2 boys because she can send them to school all day & go shopping but obviously couldn’t cope with the thought of having to be with Oakley all day so left him in the hospital under the threat of “he will have to stay here if you don’t give me round the clock care” and they’ve given into her demands! Shocking I’m so glad it’s properly been confirmed!

BadNew

She’s tagged the photoshop extraordinaire in the comments. It’s the same weirdo who’s always sending Chartlotte Dawson images of her kids superimposed with pictures of her dead dad from the 80’s. It’s truely strange.

• Haha

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Few comments she made on Episode 3 of the most boring podcast.

Today was so funny I was on the phone to Remi and I said to her ‘did you just hear that beep’ it was a fucking load of lads.. it was cringey I was stuck at red lights and they was beeping to try and get me to look, I did look the first time and they all had the windows down going ’waheyyy’

I can’t wait to go back to the gym, I feel like I’ve not been in months, it’s just one thing after another, it’s just hard because I dont get a break, kids are at school but it’s either hospital appointments or work.

I’ve been in terrible situations with Oakley where if I hadn’t trusted my gut I don’t know what would of happened and even a doctors told me that.

I found it really difficult when I had Siennah, my Nan helped me so much, if it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t of coped, I went back to work very quickly, I worked at HSBC full time I didn’t drive I would have to get the train at 6am and not get home till 6pm.

I have struggled the past few weeks because I’ve had the kids full on, obviously I’ve done it every single day, it’s been tough I’m not complaining because I love being a mum but I’ve not had any downtime, my downtime is the evenings but I’ve been working and it’s just a lot to take in.

I don’t put a picture up of me in a bikini for the fun of it, it’s always a paid ad, I’ve just got to think it’s my work, I’m not doing anything sleazy, it’s not naked, it’s something that I’d walk around in at a beach. I dont do anything that’s disrespectful where as in years to come my kids will hate me.

Men who keep the socks on in bed give me the ick, I’ve got quite nice feet I’m not gunna lie and I appreciate a nice foot because feet aren’t pretty anyway so I feel like you should be comfortable to take your socks off, you take your pants off so why not take your socks off, I think it’s like general courtesy .

Remy showed me her feet once on FaceTime and she had like ‘Herman hammer toe’ you should of seen the size of it (Remy starts going crazy saying no I don’t)

• Haha
  • Angry

BadNew

Does she know that if Oakley didn’t have additional needs that she would have to take care of him all the time. She’s basically admitting in the blog that the nurse does all the childcare and not just medical things. It’s not a nurse it’s a nanny!

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
It’s so bizarre how she’s pumping all this filler into her lips every few month yet won’t do anything about those sunken black eyes, don’t know how she can look in the mirror and not weep given the state of her face. If you’re going to spend all that money on tweaks get some bloody tear trough fillers you smacked up looking scruff!