Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #49 Jodie’s promoting her next big thing! Will it be just her Prawn Ring ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@northywoody is the winner with the most likes for their thread title suggestion 👏 I did have to alter it to make it fit

Anyone up for a recap? They're just not inspiring my creative writing skills. Nothing changes and she's still dumping her kids on government funded carers and still taking the piss by employing her mates as nurses. Absolute fraudster

Reactions: 10
Recap: Jodie still full of bullshit mooching off the government and Aaron is still an Andrew Tate misogynist, hope this helps✌🏼
---
Recap: Jodie still full of bullshit mooching off the government and Aaron is still an Andrew Tate misogynist, hope this helps✌🏼
Clearly meant NHS not government🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is Tanya now being made to write out Jodie’s blogs?! No way Jodie wrote that

• Haha
---

Clearly meant NHS not government🤦🏻‍♀️😂
And have clearly fell out again proving co parenting isn't going as well as previously stated

Reactions: 7
@BirkenheadTranny, I have a severely autistic child as well. Aside from school, I care for them. They have extreme behavioural needs. Makes me sick that Jodie is mooching off the government.

No chance she wrote that blog. Suspect she’s probably written it and then someone else has edited it and amended it. It’s pretty sick to once again monetise Oakley. She doesn’t want to actually take care of him but happy to use him for money.

• Heart
Well I only scanned my eyes across the blog and all I saw was me myself and I ..and what what that bit where his care was left to her ALONE?? He was still in hospital so im pretty sure he would have still been under the care of the nurses so Jodie I highly doubt it was left to you and you alone !! 🤥

Reactions: 20
Like everyone else, agree that there’s no way Jodie wrote that. It’s totally different from the others.

Reactions: 9
Jodie needs to use some of that money from “work” to buy herself some better clothes. She looks like a proper charva in those crop tops. How anyone would take her seriously when she dresses like a 14 year old.

Reactions: 18
@BirkenheadTranny, I have a severely autistic child as well. Aside from school, I care for them. They have extreme behavioural needs. Makes me sick that Jodie is mooching off the government.

No chance she wrote that blog. Suspect she’s probably written it and then someone else has edited it and amended it. It’s pretty sick to once again monetise Oakley. She doesn’t want to actually take care of him but happy to use him for money.
It's sickening isn't it. And that's funding taken away from a family who really needs it 🤢 I've been reading the nurse mum threads and the similarities are really blatant. Another one that used carers as babysitters so she could go live her life

• Sad
What a disgrace. Anyine who pays for website must be thick as duck. Now has someone editing her blog to look more proffesional. Shes a tit mam whos trying to prove otherwise through her crappy little blog. When in reality she has three carers who also look after her other kids and do her housework. She uses oakley for likes. Yet again using him in her crappy ad for food when in reality he wouldnt be there as he doesnt eat solids and she never has him, so hes pulled out to make money

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s a rat. My niece (tracheostomy, tube fed,
Oxygen) gets less than half the care hours she’s getting and she has working parents and siblings.
absolutely makes me sick

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
It’s the local authority who decide how much care Oakley needs but I’m equally as baffled as everyone else questioning how she gets so many carers for him! It can’t be simply for the medical issues. They award you on 2 categories; level of care needed & mobility. He will be getting the top award level for mobility as the little darling can’t walk & even if/when he can, he will be limited by his breathing issues, so that would entitle her to the home adaptation/blue badge/mobility car & big payments monthly. It’s the care part that’s more iffy. She’s clearly got supporting evidence from consultants that he needs an overnight carer or she wouldn’t be getting one, end of. The reports & assessment papers needed from medical professionals is huge & if you can’t/don’t submit them you won’t get what you need. But to have a daytime carer? That makes me wonder if it’s more the social service referral side, so evidenced by them she can’t care for him alone/is a danger to him when not supported? Hence they’ve awarded her the daytime carer? Because there doesn’t appear to be a medical need for that, it’s more the care award would be getting evidenced there.

Reactions: 13
What a disgrace. Anyine who pays for website must be thick as duck. Now has someone editing her blog to look more proffesional. Shes a tit mam whos trying to prove otherwise through her crappy little blog. When in reality she has three carers who also look after her other kids and do her housework. She uses oakley for likes. Yet again using him in her crappy ad for food when in reality he wouldnt be there as he doesnt eat solids and she never has him, so hes pulled out to make money
I'm not thick as duck I just enjoy reading all of her contradictions/ lies and posting on here for all to discuss 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not thick as duck I just enjoy reading all of her contradictions/ lies and posting on here for all to discuss 😀
I don’t think they meant you Happy, they mean all her thick followers, your taking one for the team and we are grateful for that ❤

Why is she sat in her car filming and pretending to drive, for starters it's not funny or clever secondly it's illegal to have your phone in your hand while sitting in drivers seat woth keys in the ignition.
Or if she is filming while driving them she's the biggest prick going as she has shown she's got kids in the car so not only putting them in danger and other innocent people

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.