Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
10 weeks he hasn’t been able to see the kids cos he refuses to have the carers cos he doesn’t need them.
While I can see where he’s coming from… but wouldn’t you just bite the bullet and have the carer sat there so you can see your kids 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Imagine gloating about being in your "going out era" whilst carers sit in your house caring for your disabled child, which you claimed you so desperately needed. How is she getting away with this

• Angry
  • Sad

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I bet you any money she has made her mates ‘carers’ so Aaron doesn’t feel comfortable therefore doesn’t see the kids. She is a vindictive cunt

Redgirl81

VIP Member
So Jodie expects Aaron to have the carers who are actually her bezzy mates in his house 😂😂

Can’t wait for this ‘babysitting package’ to fuck up!!

• Haha

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
So the lead consultant recommended the care package she got because there are 2 other babies” involved! Fuck off. The consultant would have recommended the care package Oakley would need depending on his disabilities, the rest of it must be social service recommendations because she’s a shit mum who can’t bring all the kids up without constant supervision! But goes back to the point that it needs to be reviewed now the 2 “babies” are in full time education setting 5 days a week. Bet she hasn’t told them she’s had a change of circumstance. Cheeky fucking bitch she’s not entitled to even half of what she’s claiming!!!!!

BadNew

Imagine admitting that you used to call bars around town to ask if your boyfriend was there. Absolutely mortifying, you couldn’t have water boarded that information out of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

pixelsdream

VIP Member
She said she doesn't have a night carer cos the others are in bed and she can deal with him if he needs her, well the kids go to school so they're not even in the house most the time during the day so why can't she deal with him during the day as well 🤷‍♀️

Blog. Boring blog
I’m so confused!!!
She said the 4 & a half hour long ambulance journey, I’ve just looked from Alder Hay to RVI is 3 hours right…
Then she said when they got to the hospital the sirens stopped… insinuating they were blue lighted there, but still took 4 and a half hours?
She’s so full of shite!!

As for jumping out her seat every turn and bump in the road to check on Oakley… this is the same person that let him sit and suffer with low oxygen for 5+ hours. She would’ve been sat in the back of that ambulance on her phone!!!

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
As much as it's completely wrong how she's rinsing the care system/money pot they probably allow her to keep the care packages she has because they can see how much he thrives being cared for by others. There's no denying that he's coming on leaps and bounds and thats not through the care his parents give him, its through the care he receives from others. Even the butcher is better caring for him than she is evidently.
It's obvious with the zero hospital admissions since having 12hour a day care. So as much as it's kick in the teeth for those who genuinely need it I dread to think how his life would be without them. Probably still stuck all alone in a hospital room 24/7 the poor kid!
Those kids are nothing more than a photo opportunity prop to her

• Sad

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
Imagine having to post a 2 second story saying pyjama day so you can show the world that Romeo is back in your care, stop being so competitive over who is best! You’re both shît parents! Look after ya kids, stop milking the system to pay ya mates to look after ya baby and actually grow up! Fûcking dickheads.

• Haha
I’ve just properly caught up…
So basically she’s not allowing Aaron to have the 3 boys without a carer cos it’ll prove if he can do it without a carer it’ll fuck her carers aka babysitters up!
---
Her stories where she’s trying to ‘justify’ or retaliating… she can’t even look at the camera, you can see she’s trying to think of what to say, the amount of ANDDDD & ERMMMM

Buzz2345

My heart breaks for that woman :( people like talia rinse the system and make it so much harder for people that are in need to access the help they need. I’ve been crying out for help and support with my 13 year old adhd, asd son, he’s violent with me and my other kids, I’m scared in my own home, he does as he pleases there’s so much more to my story and no one will listen, never mind help. Yet she goes on the way she does!

• Sad
  • Heart

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Something must be happening in the background for Aaron to say ‘I’m looking forward to having all my boys together in the future’ wonder if he’s taking her to court or something for access because he said Jodie’s refusing him to have the boys??

Thanks to whoever posted the deleted story!! ❤

rosey25

Her backs been shocking for the last few weeks ….it was only last week you were doing somersaults in a play area not something someone with back pain would do .honestly it’s scary how the lies just roll of her tongue !!

• Haha

rosey25

So glad she doesn’t let the pain of her sciatica hold her back ..her pain medication that she needs for it must really do the trick 🤔🤥

• Haha
  • Angry