Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And even though we have suspicions they are a couple they’ll never “officially” get back together because then they’d actually have to parent the children they chose to bring into the world. I don’t believe for a minute that they aren’t skimming some of the money they get to pay for Oakleys care
Good lord I havent been on here for ages... we think they are back together?!

Reactions: 1
Good lord I havent been on here for ages... we think they are back together?!
No they’re 100% not back together, they were being civil for a while but Jodie has been cryptic the last few days so they’ve probably fallen out again

Reactions: 5
If butcher is oakleys full time carer does that mean the other 2 nurses do the night shifts?

Reactions: 5
Remember when Talia took Oakley to alder hay, WITH TANYA… but made sure she wasn’t in any pics, no mention of her… made out she was doing it all alone, but then Tanya was posting pics to make a point she was there!!

The fact Tanya has now openly posted and admitted she’s got a full time job with Oakley… aka one of his ‘nurses/carers’, I think is more so the fact Talia gives her no credit at all… so she’s giving her self the credit cos I bet Talia just takes the piss out of her!!
While it is Tanyas ‘job’, at the end of the day she is Talias best mate and the only time Talia ever posts Tanya is when it’s unflattering close ups!
Or reposts of what Tanya puts on while babysitting with the other kids too.

Funny how Tanya can manage a ‘severely complex’ 18 month old as well as his siblings yet their own mother can’t!!

No wonder she’s botched Talias face up as much as she has 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
are these private carers that her & Aaron are paying for themselve??? they can’t possibly be getting 1 let alone 3 care staff provided by the NHS?! Oakley’s needs are not that complex particularly as he has 2 parents available to look after him.

Reactions: 11
are these private carers that her & Aaron are paying for themselve??? they can’t possibly be getting 1 let alone 3 care staff provided by the NHS?! Oakley’s needs are not that complex particularly as he has 2 parents available to look after him.
She must of had help off SS, think she gets ‘direct payments’ directly to her bank which then funds the care however she wants it too, so she can have 3 carers rotating through the week rather than one carer.

Shes milked the system probably told them she suffers from ptsd, anxiety, sciatica etc and god knows whatever else.

Guarantee if I was in that position and couldn’t cope and I left my child in hospital refusing to take him home.. SS would have just removed the child from my care.. why is she any different?
---
And even though we have suspicions they are a couple they’ll never “officially” get back together because then they’d actually have to parent the children they chose to bring into the world. I don’t believe for a minute that they aren’t skimming some of the money they get to pay for Oakleys care
Exactly what I was thinking! They can never move back in together because she would lose all funding and there is no way she will give that up.
More than likely they are friends with benefits until they fall out every other week.

Reactions: 15
She’s probably getting direct payments, DLA, wouldn’t be surprised if she claims carers along with any other benefits she’s getting. SS probably think it’s cheaper to have Oakley at home and is better for him and then Jodie’s gone in screeching that she can’t cope with him home and they’ve had to sort out a care plan. Interesting how Butcher copes with Oakley and the other kids and yet their own mother claims she can’t. If I was Butcher, I’d be getting hacked off at all the unflattering pictures Jodie puts up of her and how Jodie claims all the credit as “medical mum” extraordinary when she barely looks after Oakley.

Reactions: 15
Maybe butcher actually feels sorry for the kids and knows jodie can't look after her own kids so offered to be oakleys carer then she knows they're being looked after properly and her punishment to jodie is making her look like a skeleton 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is totally wring. Three nurses and applying for anothwr to do housework and watch her other kids. Where can we complain because most people cant even get one carer

Reactions: 14
Never cares for Oakley until she’s able to monetise him in an advert. She just sounds like she’s reading lines and badly. If I wasn’t Tim Hortons, I wouldn’t want that wooden skeleton representing my brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a load of tit that podcast is?! Here’s a few comments from Jodie herself…

Last week was mega stressful I had 2 appointments in one day.

My kids were at school last week but it’s just I’m trying to juggle the apps, the kids, siennahs after school club and tutoring - just trying to juggle it all on my OWN is just really hard work.

I said to one of the nurses the other day I think there is so much pressure on us mums to make sure our kids are fed and clean.

If I still carried on playing football from when I was a kid I would be playing for England now.

I use to get called frigid at school.

I took tiktok of Siennahs phone because she’s not old enough. 🤥

I just don’t want to be 30 because I’m a single mum, my life’s hectic and I’m probably not going to meet anyone.

Im not saying I’m a catch.. but I’m a catch,

I find it hard to go on dates, all the small talk puts me off, someone asking me on a date puts me off, I feel like I’ve just been scarred from men so I tarnish them all with the same brush.

To Remy - ‘Where’s Regan at?’ Don’t you’ll have all the people going through my followers to see who he is, nah I’m joking. Just so you know guys Regan is Remys brother who I tease her about all the time. Your mum would have a heart attack if she woke up and I was in your house.

All army men have a red flag and just cheat, they do tours and bang everything in sight.

That’s what would happen to me because I’m such a loyal person and I’d get tit on.

Even for me I struggle and I have the guilt constantly coz I think my kids don’t have that big family unit, even though I didn’t choose to be put through what happened or the decision was took out my hand.. I still feel bad about it.

I’m going to stop putting my cooking videos up on Instagram and start putting them up on our Patreon account.

Mum if you’re listening you’ve give me food poisoning 4 times in my life with rice so I’m scared now to reheat rice.

Me and remy have both got identical lumps on our tailbone, I really panic when it comes to lumps but I’ve took one for the team and gone to see the GP so if I get diagnosed with anything then remy will know what she’s got.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.