Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Redgirl81, thanks for the summary. So it’s the Jodie podcast. Jeez.
I lost count the amount of times she was swearing through it.. bleeping this and bleeping that, she was also arguing with Remy just before they started the podcast because it was 10.30 at night and she wanted her ‘snoozy poo’s’ - her words not mine 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What a load of tit that podcast is?! Here’s a few comments from Jodie herself…

Last week was mega stressful I had 2 appointments in one day.

My kids were at school last week but it’s just I’m trying to juggle the apps, the kids, siennahs after school club and tutoring - just trying to juggle it all on my OWN is just really hard work.

I said to one of the nurses the other day I think there is so much pressure on us mums to make sure our kids are fed and clean.

If I still carried on playing football from when I was a kid I would be playing for England now.

I use to get called frigid at school.

I took tiktok of Siennahs phone because she’s not old enough. 🤥

I just don’t want to be 30 because I’m a single mum, my life’s hectic and I’m probably not going to meet anyone.

Im not saying I’m a catch.. but I’m a catch,

I find it hard to go on dates, all the small talk puts me off, someone asking me on a date puts me off, I feel like I’ve just been scarred from men so I tarnish them all with the same brush.

To Remy - ‘Where’s Regan at?’ Don’t you’ll have all the people going through my followers to see who he is, nah I’m joking. Just so you know guys Regan is Remys brother who I tease her about all the time. Your mum would have a heart attack if she woke up and I was in your house.

All army men have a red flag and just cheat, they do tours and bang everything in sight.

That’s what would happen to me because I’m such a loyal person and I’d get tit on.

Even for me I struggle and I have the guilt constantly coz I think my kids don’t have that big family unit, even though I didn’t choose to be put through what happened or the decision was took out my hand.. I still feel bad about it.

I’m going to stop putting my cooking videos up on Instagram and start putting them up on our Patreon account.

Mum if you’re listening you’ve give me food poisoning 4 times in my life with rice so I’m scared now to reheat rice.

Me and remy have both got identical lumps on our tailbone, I really panic when it comes to lumps but I’ve took one for the team and gone to see the GP so if I get diagnosed with anything then remy will know what she’s got.
Hahahaha what!!!
I dunno which bit I laughed at most but the playing for England definitely got me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a load of tit that podcast is?! Here’s a few comments from Jodie herself…

Last week was mega stressful I had 2 appointments in one day.

My kids were at school last week but it’s just I’m trying to juggle the apps, the kids, siennahs after school club and tutoring - just trying to juggle it all on my OWN is just really hard work.

I said to one of the nurses the other day I think there is so much pressure on us mums to make sure our kids are fed and clean.

If I still carried on playing football from when I was a kid I would be playing for England now.

I use to get called frigid at school.

I took tiktok of Siennahs phone because she’s not old enough. 🤥

I just don’t want to be 30 because I’m a single mum, my life’s hectic and I’m probably not going to meet anyone.

Im not saying I’m a catch.. but I’m a catch,

I find it hard to go on dates, all the small talk puts me off, someone asking me on a date puts me off, I feel like I’ve just been scarred from men so I tarnish them all with the same brush.

To Remy - ‘Where’s Regan at?’ Don’t you’ll have all the people going through my followers to see who he is, nah I’m joking. Just so you know guys Regan is Remys brother who I tease her about all the time. Your mum would have a heart attack if she woke up and I was in your house.

All army men have a red flag and just cheat, they do tours and bang everything in sight.

That’s what would happen to me because I’m such a loyal person and I’d get tit on.

Even for me I struggle and I have the guilt constantly coz I think my kids don’t have that big family unit, even though I didn’t choose to be put through what happened or the decision was took out my hand.. I still feel bad about it.

I’m going to stop putting my cooking videos up on Instagram and start putting them up on our Patreon account.

Mum if you’re listening you’ve give me food poisoning 4 times in my life with rice so I’m scared now to reheat rice.

Me and remy have both got identical lumps on our tailbone, I really panic when it comes to lumps but I’ve took one for the team and gone to see the GP so if I get diagnosed with anything then remy will know what she’s got.
Doing the lords work🙏🏻
---
She actually makes me insanely mad. That ad for a new carer is ridiculous. I used to do PA work for kids with special needs and I would NEVER have been happy doing housework or looking after the other children. The direct payments are for OAKLEY to have a PA not Jodie. Do your own washing and look after your own kids ya absolute dosser

Also for everyone asking why they have to employ multiple people it’s to cover all the shifts as you can’t cover 12 hour shifts 7 days a week with just one person

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Be interesting to see where this podcast is placed on the charts every week because going on what’s been said I can’t see it doing well,A,I doubt she’s that well known for it to be successful and and B,by the sounds of it its a load of old tit!!
What an embarrassment!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a let down! I really thought that she wanted cheating stories so she had context to talk about when Aaron and Marnie were busted coming out of the bathroom. We want the real tea Jodie not your delulu ramblings!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she not have any tops that aren't crop top. It's winter and she is prancing about daily in crop tops 🤔

Reactions: 10
It’s the Jodie show. That’s her life. Seeking validation through people on the internet as she swans about. I bet Oakley’s team (not your team Jodie) think she’s an ignorant idiot.

Reactions: 8
We’ve seen the butcher in PJs at Jodie’s recently, I wonder if she does some night shifts?

Reactions: 11
Beautiful hun.
And she doesn’t like that ‘Cakey look’ 🥴
Doesn’t like to wear much make up 🤣 she’s always caked up the colour of a tangerine ffs!!
If she can't cope with everyday life that all other parents have to deal with then she shouldn't be allowed to keep the kids! She clearly cannot look after her children and also keep a house otherwise she wouldn't be advertising for a full time skivvy! She should be embarrassed! What a joke!!!
---
She literally thinks she's some big time celeb with her own website and pa/nanny/slave doing everything for her!
So the state are paying for her to do a podcast, write a bleeping blog, get all her treatments done, go shopping, put her make up and tan on. The list is endless. She should be bleeping ashamed of herself!! Anyone in that area with kids who need extra help should write to their MP, I would! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.