Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a Mam I see in my kids school yard who has lips like that, in photos they're bad enough but I person omg... Hideous! First time I seen her I felt like offering her my epi pen!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
if I taped two richmond sausages to my face I'd genuinely look the same as her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
FYI you thick bleep its bought not buyed and you sound like dobby when you pretend your maternal!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God knows what her course essays are like given the rubbish she puts on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How’s Aaron still in his house I’m sure it sold weeks ago surely you’d be moved out ready for when paper works all signed

Reactions: 3
How’s Aaron still in his house I’m sure it sold weeks ago surely you’d be moved out ready for when paper works all signed
Not necessarily, I work in conveyancing and most clients move out on completion day

Reactions: 8
50 days sober … has it been 50 days since his last outburst! Time flies when your watching 2 knobs act like twats eh

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When she kept going on about her conditions/ailments,I wondered if that's why she gets so much help from carers.I bet she claims PIP for herself too.

She’s a shape shifter her face is full of obtuse triangles cylinder lips hexagon maybe even an octagon head then big foot long rectangle fingers and tingers. Her chin is a 90 degrees angle. kids in school could use her in a maths exam question how many shapes can you find and degrees angles

• Haha
When she kept going on about her conditions/ailments,I wondered if that's why she gets so much help from carers.I bet she claims PIP for herself too.
I hope not. I've been refused 3 times despite having 4 bulging discs, lupus, fibro, sjogrens, stage 2 kidney disease and I'm waiting for heart surgery. Yet still have to work 50+ hours and raise my own 3 children just to get by, despite wanting and needing to lay on the sofa all day. People like talia and there's many others too, who abuse the system and make it so difficult for me and many others with genuine illnesses and ailments to get taken seriously and have the ability to claim support! Pisses me right off

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I hope not. I've been refused 3 times despite having 4 bulging discs, lupus, fibro, sjogrens, stage 2 kidney disease and I'm waiting for heart surgery. Yet still have to work 50+ hours and raise my own 3 children just to get by, despite wanting and needing to lay on the sofa all day. People like talia and there's many others too, who abuse the system and make it so difficult for me and many others with genuine illnesses and ailments to get taken seriously and have the ability to claim support! Pisses me right off
Have you rang the citizens advice? you can get support when applying for PIP. and they will help you if you have to go for appea.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Nice to see her sciatica ,kidney infection ..and what ever else she’s suffering with isn’t holding her back from having fun on the slides …🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Nice to see her sciatica ,kidney infection ..and what ever else she’s suffering with isn’t holding her back from having fun on the slides …🤔
It’s amazing how quick you can recover when your invited out to the soft play by a footballers wife

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
All the CPD gummies keep her nice and sorted. She’s a proper bullshitter that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.