Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #47 Life was no fun as a medical Mum so asked Calum Best to spunk up my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @kingseven for the hilarious thread suggestion 😂 (mods please edit words to be more appropriate if the ones above aren’t allowed)

previous thread

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine the absolute uproar if they were back together 😂😂😂
After all the toxins stories they’ve both done about each other. I don’t even know them and I’d die of embarrassment for them

Reactions: 15
Love the title. Good on him if he’s helping his kids move house. If he’s got back with her, he needs his head read.

Reactions: 11
Not saying they’re definitely back together, but if Aaron is moving he could possibly be buying brand new stuff for the boys’ new bedrooms and giving Jodie all the furniture from his house, could be a possibility?

Reactions: 3
As if she didn't do it on purpose 🤣 she's worse than a damn child.

If he has gotten back with her then more fool him. Im embarrassed for him 🤣 that's why you shouldn't air your dirty laundry- you end up looking like a right mug. Laughing stock, the pair of them.

Reactions: 9
Imagine Aaron there now with the butcher after slagging her off on live last month for being Oakleys Carer. Utterly embarrassing 😂

Reactions: 11
They’ve both been really quiet recently and she seems smug I reckon they could be back…

Reactions: 4
Just no I can't think he would get back her she's mental like needing locked up and the key chucked away mental 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think they’re probably being civil which is why she’s being smug. Probably comforting him about his cousin. Jodie not telling Aaron that Oakley might have a possible condition is so out of line.

Reactions: 10
They have both been quiet and keeping stuff on the down low, nothing would surprise me. He’s a fool if he is!

They must be on good terms now, which makes him look like a right mug after all the Callum best stuff!
---
Just watched her story there 🤣🤣🤣 that was nothing to do with no tree, that story was to get a shot of Aaron’s car outside 😂 beyond immature, grow up girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
can’t wait for the ‘guys we’ve decided to give things another go’ post and all the comments like omg so happy for yous two both amazing parents…from the same people who sat and slagged them off

more fool them both if they’ve got back together then that’s between them but don’t air your dirty laundry online and expect the public to not have their own opinion

Reactions: 21
It will probs be a Xmas post in matching pj about giving things a go for the kids and having a lovely Xmas together again as a fam. I really struggle to believe she can afford that house on her own benefits or not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If they’ve got back to get together, I wonder how much it’ll be for the sake of the kids. I can’t imagine actively choosing to be with Jodie. Skeleton without any personality.

Reactions: 8
can’t wait for the ‘guys we’ve decided to give things another go’ post and all the comments like omg so happy for yous two both amazing parents…from the same people who sat and slagged them off

more fool them both if they’ve got back together then that’s between them but don’t air your dirty laundry online and expect the public to not have their own opinion
Should of said don’t air your dirty lingerie online it’s more fitting to Jodie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they are back together more fool him 🤢🤢🤢🤢 like shagging a corpse and all the tit she's brought to him and all her chinions .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.