Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the government need our permission to look at our banks? Not that I’m doing anything dodgy but I wouldn’t want god knows who looking at my bank
The banks work with HMRC anyways and report to them and activity they find suspicious where people could be pocketing money/avoid paying tax

Reactions: 6
Anyone find this a bit dodgy??

Is she claiming the care money 12 hours 4 days a week but spending them hours being a butcher?

View attachment 2555658
This seems to be a thing that a lot of places are starting because they can declare what they want instead of declaring the full income. She’s not slow, she’s learning from Takia

Reactions: 8
I honestly cannot stand all these pretentious quotes that people post... honestly they're mostly from people who just do not appear to be that intellectual so they just look bloody ridiculous!

Reactions: 7
Any photo without Oakley she has shit likes! Absolutely embarrassing to have over 400k but the photo of her on her over has literally just past 1,000 likes

Reactions: 14
Anyone find this a bit dodgy??

Is she claiming the care money 12 hours 4 days a week but spending them hours being a butcher?

View attachment 2555658
1000% that’s because of the bank account checks being done. Bank transfers don’t need to be chased up. People just make the transfer while they’re paying at the end of their appointment. Card machine prices haven’t gone up crazy amounts and if they had you’d just increase your prices because the customer should be paying for that (hence places being able to offer discounts for cash payments).

She’s obviously claiming for things she’s not entitled to. Hope she ends up in court tbh.

Reactions: 24
The pair of them definitely need reporting! She's supposed to be Oakleys carer but only there half the time, meaning that Jodie is swizzing the system claiming he needs a carer more than he does. And the butcher is clearly tax dodging!! Makes me fuming when there's people out there that NEED help. How do we report these scums??

Reactions: 29
You give permission when you claim certain benefits
Oh right. I didn’t realise as I’ve not been on benefits but if it’s only for people on benefits to crack down on those who claim but don’t declare other earnings then I’m all for it. You get people on tiktok weekly begging for gifts and get £30k ish if they’re on the top 3 and then claim Uc. Glad the gov is calming down on it. Jodie and the butcher aren’t very cleaver so I hope they get caught out
---
Report to DWP they have a benefit fraud department

Reactions: 13

my partner is like this with his ex, he lets her away with murder doesnt call her out on things it drives me mad.

I would report them
Not something is usually do but I’d make a allowance for that cow

I think Aaron might be worried to rock boat too much in case she withholds the boys?

Reactions: 9
I would report them
Not something is usually do but I’d make a allowance for that cow

I think Aaron might be worried to rock boat too much in case she withholds the boys?
He’s got rights though. He could just go to court and get an emergency order and see them again just like she did when he didn’t send them home after Romeo apparently said she did something

Why does she write the full word ADVERT . I don’t know why but it makes me cringe everytime. Other people seem to put Ad or AD just makes me cringe for some reason she puts the whole ADVERT

also - Why is the tip run always getting a story??? I really don’t get it??? Here’s me taking my bin out every day?

Reactions: 19
She must be desperate to put something on Instagram if she’s doing tip runs. Very tragic.

Reactions: 8
It's probably the longest word she can spell

Reactions: 15
Ohhh no I missed a photo opportunity today was bin day!! I took the bin out!!!!

Reactions: 10
I’ve just got my bin in I’ve left out for all weekend because of the rain. Can I get my medal please Jodie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.