Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just a walking contradiction..oh his needs are sooooo medically complex he needs a full time carer ..here’s a picture of his massive bag of meds ..but then drags him out all over the place when he’s been ill or it’s freezing cold . She either really doesn’t care or she’s that thick, I can’t decide which one it is but either way she’s a danger to that poor kid !

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Surely siennah should’ve been at school? Hope Jodie’s not keeping her off to be babysitter
She prob had Sienna as Butchers advisor assisting with Os care as she is more familiar with it - she would have Maddox mind him if she could she does not deserve that gorgeous boy

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Is it up for sale? When I google the house it's only showing me old listings from 2018 and 2022 when they pulled out and took it off the market.

Reactions: 1
That’s clearly Siennahs legs in the A&E video..

IMG_1544.jpeg

Look how far away the pram is! rather Oakley is in it or he’s sat with the butcher 🤬🤬
No wonder he’s not well being passed around houses and taken outside when it’s so cold.
She doesn’t give a duck and would love nothing more than him being stuck in hospital over Christmas.

Reactions: 14
She is evil. Would SS be able to use her content against her with the evidence of her taking a poorly child out in the cold and him now in A&E? That child is at major risk in her 'care'

Reactions: 16
Just when you think she can’t go any lower. Why is siennnah even there? Why is she not in school? I wouldn’t want my child in a hospital if it wasn’t for them. Why couldn’t the butcher stay with Siennah at home or pick her up after school? And to have his hood up in the hospital where it’s usually warm is a disgrace. I genuinely wouldn’t put it past her that she’s hoping for another hospital stay for Oakley. The continuous dragging him out when he’s ill and into the snow. The bleeping snow where he’s not able to move and probably freezing and hasn’t been well. She’s sick in the head.

Reactions: 18
She is evil. Would SS be able to use her content against her with the evidence of her taking a poorly child out in the cold and him now in A&E? That child is at major risk in her 'care'
In all honestly, Oakley clearly isn't as medically unwell as she makes out, and although I don't want to reveal my job as it may give me away, social services would not see him going outside as neglect. Even with Ofsted, it's a requirement for kids to go outside and experience "all weathers".

Just to confirm I think Talia is a dick and social services do need to be involved for many other reasons, but they wouldn't get involved over this.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
It is interesting to see on that photo she posted that the pushchair is so far away from her. Most mothers with a sick child would have the baby either in their arms or right next to them so they can see them and keep an eye. She seems very detached from him emotionally and I wonder if she needs some sort of counselling for PND or maybe about his disability because it’s almost like she doesn’t want to be associated with him. Enough of my pop psychology lol.

Reactions: 15
If it was up to her she’d be at home with S and the butcher would be at the hospital with Oakley! She’s probably fuming she’s had to go too

• Sick
Reactions: 15
If it was up to her she’d be at home with S and the butcher would be at the hospital with Oakley! She’s probably fuming she’s had to go too
she was probably out somewhere else and annoyed she had to drop everything come and show her face as she is his mother

Reactions: 11
Let's face it, we all know butcher was up there because shes probably stayed overnight with him! The only time his scummy mum is silent on the gram is when she's not with him when in hospital!

Reactions: 14
she was probably out somewhere else and annoyed she had to drop everything come and show her face as she is his mother
That’s what I’m thinking. Probably a bit of shopping, lunch, hairs and nails and she’s fuming she had to cut the day short

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Omg I am just SO tired, His sats were dropping at home and I gave him oxygen....did you Talia or did the butcher because you didn't even arrive at the hospital with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.