Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they are both very quiet, you’d like to think it’s because there is nothing to snipe about and they are actually parenting the kids like adults. I guess time will tell 🤔

Reactions: 12
The only face soap I use . Yet it has never been used 🤪🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Proper council estate chav writing the elf note on a old envelope like 😂😂😂😂

Yes kids your mam has a £300 dior advent calander but no plain paper!! Come to think of it I’ve never seen them drawing or doing arts and crafts 🤔 there’s an Xmas present idea for you Jodie

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Yes kids your mam has a £300 dior advent calander but no plain paper!! Come to think of it I’ve never seen them drawing or doing arts and crafts 🤔 there’s an Xmas present idea for you Jodie
I keep envelopes and use them for writing my weekly shopping list on lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Hardly makes you a council estate chav for writing on an envelope 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so thick. I hope Oakley is feeling better now as she’s dragged him out into the snow and freezing temperatures.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Is she thick taking the boys out in the snow in a bleeping jacket 🤦🏻‍♀️ poor Oakley too with his respiratory issues why not keep him in the warm

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
And another new pushchair. Where did the expensive gifted one go she hardly seemed to use it! Aaron's incredibly quiet recently, it doesn't seem like he seems to be having the boys. I know he goes through phases of showing them and not showing them but he usually at least videos with their voices in the background.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
And another new pushchair. Where did the expensive gifted one go she hardly seemed to use it! Aaron's incredibly quiet recently, it doesn't seem like he seems to be having the boys. I know he goes through phases of showing them and not showing them but he usually at least videos with their voices in the background.
Surprised she can take Oakley out and get his “5” machines under the buggy. Everyone sees what a liar you are Jodie along with being a really lazy and negligent parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hardly makes you a council estate chav for writing on an envelope 🤣
I specifically said writing the elf note on an envelope 😊

anyways I’m not saying it’s a bad thing i grew up on a council estate and my mam would have probs done the same thing! But she wouldn’t have posted it on social media or had a few hundred pound advent calendar either 😂
How does a house with 4 kids have no plain paper for their drawing etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

anyways I’m not saying it’s a bad thing i grew up on a council estate and my mam would have probs done the same thing! But she wouldn’t have posted it on social media or had a few hundred pound advent calendar either 😂
She obviously couldn't be arsed, like everything to do with her kids.

Reactions: 8

Yeah I get you, it’s the showing off spending so much on herself then tat for the kids… but do we expect anything other from the medical mummy

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.