Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would the cbd gummies be harmful if a child ate them I wouldn’t have them in my house with so many kids they just look like sweets 🙈

Reactions: 9
Isn’t the pushchair the same/similar to the one Aaron said he was getting? I remember him posting a screen shot of a 3 wheeled one that he was going to buy for Oakley…

Reactions: 12
Its Jodie 🤣🤣
Slack arse already looks like that now doesn't she , imagine what she will actually look like as a grandma. She is honestly one of the oddest looking women I have ever seen, yet she bleeping loves it. She loves all them right angles on her face, can just imagine the kids doing homework and using her bleeping face to help them. She's vile

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t the pushchair the same/similar to the one Aaron said he was getting? I remember him posting a screen shot of a 3 wheeled one that he was going to buy for Oakley…
YES! I remember him saying he was looking at the three wheeler type buggies. I think he said it was so that he could go out for runs and take Oakley in the pushchair.

Where does she keep all of these different pushchairs/buggies though?! If she had to chuck all of Oakley's medical stuff in the shed because she didn't have space then where is she storing the pushchairs? Unless she has taken them to the tip on one of those many tip runs 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aww Dani’s mum posted a tiktok just now and they’ve been really working on physio and Dani just crawled across the room for the first time 🥹🥹 shame Jodie’s holding him back by refusing physios in the house

• Heart
Reactions: 14
YES! I remember him saying he was looking at the three wheeler type buggies. I think he said it was so that he could go out for runs and take Oakley in the pushchair.

Where does she keep all of these different pushchairs/buggies though?! If she had to chuck all of Oakley's medical stuff in the shed because she didn't have space then where is she storing the pushchairs? Unless she has taken them to the tip on one of those many tip runs 🤨
Maybe they made up and that's why he's been so quiet

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think he’s quiet as he’s struggling with grief
I thought it was funny how he said he had the doctors at 11, then she posts her and Oakley at the doctors around the same time
---
by funny i meant haha funny not coincidental funny (if that makes any sense 🤪)

Reactions: 8
You know something. Between her liking the post about him winning the fight and now her posting a picture with the pram Aaron said he was getting Oakley, I wouldn’t be surprised if they are back together.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You know something. Between her liking the post about him winning the fight and now her posting a picture with the pram Aaron said he was getting Oakley, I wouldn’t be surprised if they are back together.
She had a pram like that before Aaron did. We we all saying it had 3 wheels when we were guessing who the lady in red was pushing him when he was living in hospital

The gifted pram is probably left at the butchers house for Oakley seen as though he probably spends 4 days a week there.
---
State of her sister 🤦🏼‍♀️

IMG_1512.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just because Talia has a 3 wheeled pram doesn’t mean they’re back together

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We all know that anything Aaron does, Jodie is straight in there doing the same thing or trying to do it better.

Aaron won’t go near her now Callum’s spunked up her bum

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.