Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her filler is one of the worst I’ve seen. I hope one day she realises and gets it dissolved. I think there comes a point when it becomes unethical for someone to continue to add more. Any reputable person would refuse but they clearly all about the money. I could never do that to someone’s face…

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Is it me or do both of them seem quiet lately? I know Aaron is just back from his fight in Dubai and he posted about his cousin passing away yesterday but even Jodie seems to be quieter than usual

Reactions: 14
Thank god shes fixed that manky black bit I between her front teeth. Now she just needs to stop them from looking like they are pushing outwards. Why anyone would want oversized teeth is beyond me.

Looks like siennah is on her way to getting big pearly whites like mama!!! 🤣🤣😬🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank god shes fixed that manky black bit I between her front teeth. Now she just needs to stop them from looking like they are pushing outwards. Why anyone would want oversized teeth is beyond me.

Looks like siennah is on her way to getting big pearly whites like mama!!! 🤣🤣😬🐴
Surely to god they shouldn’t have big black lines down them all and be double sized? Must be like her tingers, oversized! 🤣
---
Her filler is one of the worst I’ve seen. I hope one day she realises and gets it dissolved. I think there comes a point when it becomes unethical for someone to continue to add more. Any reputable person would refuse but they clearly all about the money. I could never do that to someone’s face…
That’s because they’re obviously cheap tit people who shouldn’t be practicing. Same with the lips. Any reputable person would not do what has been done to her face and lips.

Reactions: 6
That repair hasn’t been done well, it looks like a quick fix (for the front two)) but it doesn’t really look any better as it’s been done shabbily. Mind u with the amount of times she mentioned ‘Anita’ and tagged the place, I doubt she’s paying!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’re not .. surely ? Cmon tell me you’re joking ?
I thought they were composite fillings
Honestly, look at the clips of her on YouTube when she was first with Aaron (before romeo pregnancy) she got the veneers I think after she had Romeo!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Honestly, look at the clips of her on YouTube when she was first with Aaron (before romeo pregnancy) she got the veneers I think after she had Romeo!
I’m sure she used to have veneers that looked half decent then she went to get work done and then they looked totally different. This was a while back.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.