Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus. I bet the dentist was using her lips as an arm rest whilst he worked. She's honestly hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What’s even happening with this ‘podcast’ 🙄
They’ve probably not got any decent material. Imagine having to listen to the droning. Plus she needs to make sure she’s got someone to dump Oakley on. I’m sure at some point in the next few days there will be a post on their silly little podcast (Hi Jodie - tit teeth btw).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Warren was down on his knees as they were making the winner official and Aaron told him to stand up. I thought that was really classy of him. The guy confuses me. I don’t know if he’s a total dick or actually a really decent guy 🤣 I could make a strong argument for both sides of that debate I think.
He's a dick that hasn't grown up, but he has plenty of potential 😉 and a big heart ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Imagine feeding your kids that much tit for breakfast🫠
I can kind of understand the pastry and what I think might be a waffle...but no kid needs meringue for breakfast. Especially with chocolate drizzled all over it! I swear on one of her crappy hello fresh ads the other day she was saying how she doesn't like to give the kids processed foods and likes them to have nutritional meals 🤨 You sure hun? because your story posts say otherwise...
Imagine how much their behaviour and energy levels fluctuate throughout the day after starting the day on that much sugar

Reactions: 11
I'm surprised we've not been treated to a video of her opening up her advent calendar today

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can kind of understand the pastry and what I think might be a waffle...but no kid needs meringue for breakfast. Especially with chocolate drizzled all over it! I swear on one of her crappy hello fresh ads the other day she was saying how she doesn't like to give the kids processed foods and likes them to have nutritional meals 🤨 You sure hun? because your story posts say otherwise...
Imagine how much their behaviour and energy levels fluctuate throughout the day after starting the day on that much sugar
Many times we’ve seen them have sweets or crisps in the back of the car for breakfast 🤣

Reactions: 3
She’s just same old same old. Posing, dumping Oakley, ruining her face a bit more.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.