Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
Should she really be filming other people's children dressed up and dancing around like that considering the large following she has, especially when we know there'll be god knows how many seedy blokes viewing thanks to the filth she posts? If be fuming if I was the parent of any of those girls. Not that I'd allow any child of mine near Jodie and her outrageously inappropriate plans in the first place.

• Angry
Reactions: 28

mcey

Always when Aaron is seen out with them she has to take them out the next day to show she’s doing things 😂 Aaron making a special room sensory room but yet taila won’t ever do that! She hasn’t even shown any of the rooms

Reactions: 28

4FoxAche

VIP Member
She does know other people have had break ups, moved house and had children, right? Fully appreciate the worry for Oakley but it doesn't quite read as worry. It comes across more as if everything is his fault. She's not saying it but it's there.

Poor baby.

Reactions: 27

rosey25

Her new story telling us all how poorly she is ..yes love your that poorly you had to stop off at a restaurant on your way to the doctors ..oh forgot we aren’t supposed to know that are we ! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Wow
  • Heart

Intothedark

VIP Member
Why would you say you’d taken a load of night nurse and it had knocked you out and you had Oakley to care for? I suspect it’s game play. A bunch of mad TikTok’s and admitting to knocking herself out when the carer isn’t in for a few days to play the “I can’t cope” card to keep the carer. She’s manipulative. So I wouldn’t put it past her.

• Angry

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
The difference in Aaron and jodies stories is mad. One thing I've noticed is that she filters Oakley on every single story or picture, Aaron doesn't do this, she is still ashamed of him, hence the filters. Its absolutely disgusting. You can see the love with Aaron and it isn't forced at all. Wonder if Aaron has a carer today. Its clear they can cope without. Jodie will have one possibly 8/ in morning to 8 at night . by which time Oakley and kids will be ready for bed. Then they get up and carer is back to help then when its Aarons days sienna is at school and left with sitters so Talia does fuck all. Nights out every weekend

• Sad
  • Heart

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
She looks like that awful Nicola McLean in that picture. I’m not sure which one of them should be more offended 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
I think she just doesn't actually enjoy having to look after Oakley. She has no bond at all with him and she resents having to spend any time with him. And clearly can't cope with the 3 boys at the same time. Oakley deserves better. Aaron should have him full time and just drop him to Talias for tea a few times a week, Aaron seems so much better with him. And I'm not a big fan of Aaron either but he is naturally the better parent.

pixelsdream

VIP Member
How comes teddy's mum has been waiting 7 months for a blue badge yet jodie got one straightaway. What does she do to get everything and others struggle to get

• Sad
  • Angry

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
It's getting a bit obvious at this point. Probably been told she doesn't need a carer seven days a week for 12 hours a go and the first day she has to solo parent one child she's acting unhinged to play her 'can cope' card in the hope the carer returns or Oakley gets taken back into hospital care. Why else would you act like that on a public platform and tell everyone you knocked yourself out with night nurse when your son has a history of his stats dropping during the night. Make up your mind Jodie are you the worlds greatest medical mummy or someone who can't cope with one child alone for 24 hours? There is no shame in not being able to cope but lets face it, she can cope fine when she's out for lunch, nails, filler, hair and boob jobs, makes a mockery of real mothers struggling to even get out the house every day.

• Angry
  • Sad

rosey25

In all seriousness if I was a genuine friend of hers or family member I would be seriously concerned looking at that video ..all slagging and joking aside this is a grown woman with thousands of followers who uses her platform as her ‘business’ to make a living.what brands would look at that and think oooo can’t wait to work with her ! If you were having a joke with a mate send it private to them .she looks seriously unhinged .

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Nah if that was my child being shown on a Instagram account that also promotes butt plugs id be raging!

Siennah will be palmed off after the party, 3 boys are at Aaron’s so she will defo be out soon on the ❄ and 🍷

• Angry

rosey25

Here’s a lovely picture of my baby son and on the next slide here’s a butt plug !! I’ve nothing against making money no matter how sleazy but keep your business (said very loosely) and your kids separate ffs !!

• Sick
  • Sad