Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
He’s actually full of banter quite funny guy! Maybe he should be doing the podcast instead of mundane monotone Talia 🤣🤣 Medical dad got me like 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
"No IdEa WhY sHe ChOsE ThAt TyPe Of PaPeR" 🫠 Because she's a 10 yr old child Tailia who's not even made it to her last year of primary school yet! Not an 18year old teenager, like how you treat her! Don't that tell you when she picked it out herself that she a young child at heart it's you who wants her to be and dress more mature than she should or wants too. I can only imagine the kind of gifts she's brought her 🤦‍♀️ bet not a single thing is child friendly

• Heart
  • Sad

stargirl23

VIP Member
It makes me so sad that all those girls have to be between 8-11 and they’re wearing short dresses and crop tops etc, why do people want their kids to grow up so fast, they’re only this young once!!🥺💔
It’s so crazy how much times changed in such a short time. I’m only 26 but when I was 10 I was wearing such childish things with characters on stuff and acted a lot more babyish than 10 year olds nowadays. It’s like people are so rushed to grow up now where as back then we didn’t have iPads, phones etc we just played and acted like children

• Heart
  • Angry

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
It's kicking off again!! Aaron saying they were told there was possibly something wrong with oakley when talia was pregnant

• Wow
  • Heart

somepeople23

So Oakley's needs are so complex he's able to sleep in a room by himself? Surely if his needs where as complex as Jodie has made out to warrant a 12 hours 7 day a week carer he wouldn't be able to sleep in his own room and would need someone with him case anything happened? Also as said above NO MASK

• Sad

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Is it just me or did Oakley look so much better when being cared for in hospital, his skin looked better he looked plump and happy now he looks unkept greasy hair thin and just not well. I know she has said he’s been poorly but honestly he just doesn’t look like the same baby ☹

Reactions: 28

Star15sh

VIP Member
"I'm on antibiotics but I can live with that" who actually says that? Especially when you've got your baby next to you who will probably be on medication for life

• Angry
  • Sad

stargirl23

VIP Member
Didn’t she start this blog to “raise awareness” for aperts? Because not one thing that I’ve read has raised awareness at all. It’s all woe is me look at me in the best mum ever. Not once has she thought what that poor boys been through

• Heart

Ggxx

What lush appropriate beds and bedrooms for the lads at Aaron’s. So nice to see Oakley in a cot and hear him mention a sofa bed to sleep near him

• Heart

bonesjones

Bet Jodie is absolutely shitting herself that Aaron is going back on tv on geordie OGs 👀 hopefully he’ll be spilling the truth on national television 👏🏼

• Heart