Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
I would like to clarify my comments re Siennah’s teeth weren’t directed at Siennah and I’m not even sure how anyone could have assumed that given I had specifically called Talia a scummy cunt. Her teeth are awful-it’s a fact, but it’s not the child’s fault. I had awful teeth as a child because my mother never enforced brushing them and let me drink as much coke as I could physically drink; I remember other kids commenting on my ‘yellow teeth’ when I was 8/9… My mother, like Talia, believed merely keeping me alive made her a good parent. And like Talia, my mother spoiled me with anything I ever asked for. As soon as I was old enough I paid for a brace and had my teeth whitened & properly shaped (no composite or veneers for me lol) Talia is too busy taking care of Talia to give a shit about her kids mental & physical wellbeing, she’s a narc. But don’t come at me accusing me of bullying a child when it’s far from the truth and thank u to those who actually seen what I was saying.

Re the carer - Is it not likely that she’s reporting everything back to social services and Talia is just too dumb to even realize this is a part of her assessment to see if she’s a fit & capable mother? Talia’s just thrilled to have a 12 hour babysitter and no begrudged hospital visits, there’s no way the carer isn’t reporting to someone about what Talia actually does when the carer is there-presumably some type of diary?

Also plot twist: Tanya dislikes Talia and is just using her for free lunches and is deliberately butchering her face to make her as ugly as possible. Girl looks like she’s in permanent anaphylactic shock solely confined to those overfilled sausages.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Anyone seen Siennah’s latest TT…
Here are the lyrics of a song she’s using!!! Absolutely disgusting.

IMG_0331.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Glittery1

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers 43: Aaron is the puppeteer and Talias feet give us the fear

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
IMG_3977.jpeg

she looks like she’s got 2 nips 😩
———
No wonder she never smiles with her teeth. She looks like she could eat an apple through a letterbox
IMG_3978.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

stargirl23

VIP Member
Yes Aaron 👏🏻 it was the worst year of HIS life, not Jodie’s, HIS! Oakleys the one going through this not her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

LilToes

VIP Member
OMG how adorable is Oakley joining the boys when they were bouncing on the bed! The sweetest thing ever

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Jokes aside from that monstrosity she put up, It's actually fucking disgusting how she's rinsing a carer for 12 hours a day so she can go do shit like this! How is it even being allowed. Imagine being in the same borough as her and actually needing one and being told straight up NO. All those family's out there genuinely struggling and you have someone like that! How she's allowed to do this is beyond belief.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Thought it was an appropriate time to drop this in again. @sadstateofaffairs posted it originally a couple pages back but just to remind everyone she’s “raising 4 beautiful children on her own” 😂😂😂😂
Some of the comments on her grid post from today are seriously unhinged and it concerns me that these people are out there in the general population…

IMG_4457.jpeg

so according to Denise here, Talia is a single mum…. Funny that, im pretty sure she co-parents her 3 kids with their father, the man who is also financially supporting her and her daughter and the boys…..?

IMG_4456.jpeg

Tracy thinks Talia is an “inspiration“ and that Oakley is thriving and its all down to her…..eh? Oakley has been living full time in a hospital for the last 6 months love!!!!!!Talia hardly even went to see him!!!!!

IMG_4455.jpeg

Apparently she dotes on her children according to Bethany here…… think you need to look up the definition of that word Beth…!
IMG_4454.jpeg

Jill thinks shes an “amazing mother” ——— hmmmm ok. and Rose West was just a little bit strict i suppose?!!

IMG_4453.jpeg

I mean i dont even know where to start with this absolute belter from Leanne Gubbins…. Other than Leanne is talking some gubbins…

IMG_4452.jpeg

“the definition of a strong WARRIOR mother and woman” ————————— whhhhhhaattttt?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

northernangel

Imagine palming your kid off ON HER BIRTHDAY so you can out. The boys are with their dad, sienna just had her party and would be buzzing, it would be a lovely opportunity for some one on one time with your daughter, who has had a hell of a lot of change these past couple of years (multiple brothers, losing her home and father figure) but no slenderman would rather go get off her tits prowling for her next cashcow! She is VILE 🤮🤮

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39