Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Look at how happy she is Oakley is going to Aaron’s, so Aaron has the carer and Oakley on Tuesdays & Wednesday & then on Fridays & Saturdays…

So that means Jodie has them Monday, Thursday & Sunday… 3 days a week!! and she can’t even stay in with Oakley.
Poor single mum of 4 doing it all on her own 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

northernangel

Aaron looks happy and healthy in his stories, he loves having the boys and they seem to thrive in his company! Oakleys room is lush, and the plans for Xmas sound amazing, you never hear Jodie talk about them with the same passion and excitement! Good on you lad.

• Heart

TwistedSister24

Just when you think she can’t get any worse 🙃 honestly to leave your child on the night of THEIR birthday party… who the fuck does that..

• Sad
  • Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Just watching Aaron’s stories… no gonna lie they’re melting my heart! Those kids are so happy with their Dad! There is just a natural genuine warmth there and it’s lovely to see! Oakley getting lots of cuddles and his wee laugh at the end! 😃

• Heart

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I hope to god she has stopped the carers allowance/element for herself!!

Even without that though, Oakley will be getting higher rate DLA (£101 per week) and then higher rate disabled child element (£414 per month).

So she is getting £818 per month from him and you can bet your life that it’s all going on her and not poor Oakley 😢
I never knew about the higher rate disabled child element and I've just gone and added it onto my claim

Thanks troll 😘

So Oakley had been in hospital 6 month, she didn’t have the other kids half the time but it’s only now Oakley is home and out of hospital she’s choosing to leave the house and do her ‘work’, I bet she’s sat and racked her tiny little pea brain on how to do her ‘work’ away from Oakley and this is what she’s came up with… paying for a studio and a photographer, probably using her sons DLA money too!!
All to be away from him

• Sad
Reactions: 24

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Just had heart attack got new phone and forgot all my log ins thank god tattle logged in automatically 🤣

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Oh Nikita of all the places to go 😔 that's the worst possible place with a baby who's immune system is already compromised, where anything thats wrong goes straight to affecting his breathing bless him.
Especially when he's due to have surgery this week and she's said he's already at high risk of going to picu 😔 some may not agree but I do think to myself sometimes with how he's been quite poorly sometimes, what with it being the worst time of year for illnesses, she has a lot of people visiting and handling him. You don't even need to be ILL, they could be carriers.

• Sad

stargirl23

VIP Member
“First time together in months” umm no Jodie only last week you posted you were having a girls day with siennah

• Haha

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Oh dear jodie hasn't got a carer today she's got to do it alone
She said she wont have one for a few days, do you think they've had a word with her? Boys at nursery and Siennah at school so it's just her and Oakley, and she really expects the nhs to pay for her to have a nurse on hand 12 hours a day to essentially help her with one child. Oakley really is coming on leaps and bounds isn't he? Such a lovely wee boy. Surely there are parents out there with children who are more complex needs that would really benefit from the help, not Jodie running about getting, tits, lips and whatever else done. Either that or she's cottoned on to the fact that the carer/nurse is more a hindrance than a help to her when she realises it's not a babysitting service.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
How crass to put that beautiful wee darling in that ugly Burberry suit. She hasn’t got an ounce of style or fashion. Hasn’t a clue 🙄
---

Too busy with all her “jobs” 🙄
Who the fuck still wears Burberry? Sorry if I offended anyone who does haha but I’ve not seen anyone wear it local to me, maybe about 20 years ago 😂

Thank god they have their own clothes at Aaron’s, he’s probably fed up with her sending the kids to him in crocs, Mickey Mouse tracksuits and no coats.

• Haha

lazydaizy

VIP Member
I thought the live was gonna be about highlife so I didn’t watch it, now I’ve missed all the tea🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart