Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosey25

How refreshing to hear Aaron say he was dropping Oakley back with his mam ..she would never acknowledge the kids where coming /going to their dad .wouldn’t want to give away the secret that she doesn’t actually do this alone would she !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Intothedark

VIP Member
She’s such a crappy parent. Imagine dumping your daughter on her birthday to hit the town dressed like a hooker from GTA.

Aaron is so natural with the boys. I hope he’s turned a corner and now he’s binned the drink he goes from strength to strength. Hopefully he’ll rekindle old friendships and he’ll be there for the boys.

• Heart

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Did she have Oakley last night?
If I heard correctly this morning she said she took night nurse and slept so well
Surely that's dangerous if Oakley is home

• Wow
  • Angry

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Nothing about Aperts but everything about Jodie 🙄

Blaming Oakley for not being able to visit family down south… She’s not been down there in about 5 years 😡😡

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
Right just discovered this woman's page and RAN here to see if there was a thread. I will try to read back I promise but her content is so jarring. It seems like she's promoting herself as a mother to a disabled child with complex needs then in the next post is doing onlyfans style underwear thirst traps, then standard influencer type fake tan ads? She needs to pick a market.

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Well done to @Redgirl81 for the winning thread suggestion. The original one wouldn't fit, so here it is

Aaron’s a flop, he’s threw in the towel..
whilst Jodie’s got a sitter and out on the prowl.

Short recap

Aaron got leathered by Idris and as if that wasn't enough, he then went on to twitter and got leathered some more. Oh but that wasn't him, that was his management 🤥

Jodie had her tits done because it was a life or death situation so of course they had to be prioritised over her hospitalised medically complex situation. She's such a warrior 🥺

Oakley was finally discharged from hospital much to the dismay of his mother. But fear not, he's back in now following more medical neglect and playing Russian roulette with his life.

• Sad
  • Heart

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Oh and he clarified he hates soft play!! 😆

He prefers to take the boys on walks and to the beach.

He gives the boys flavoured water in the school bottles, told the kids it’s special juice, Maddox went straight into school and grassed him up 😂

He was on the phone the other day and one of the kids was trying to get his attention, think it was Maddox, he said sorry I won’t be a minute’ and Maddox turned around and said ‘you don’t have to say sorry’ 🥹🥹🥹

Charlotte Crosby bf came on the live too, Aaron said he will be going round there for a cup of tea soon.

He has all his family over most weekends to see the kids, loves the house being full.

Gary has got him tickets to go the Newcastle game on Wednesday so he’s excited for that.

There was all kinds he talked about, had about 500 people that stayed on to watch, you could tell he was enjoying a bit of interaction and talking about his boys.

• Heart

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Aaron showing everyone his Zara haul for the kids… and ten mins later Jodie puts her blag Burberry up 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

crabupatree

Chatty Member
Sorting Oakleys meds - no you are collecting a prescription which isn’t exactly hard to do. The pharmacy are actually sorting, dispensing & checking the meds are correct. From working in pharmacy she’s clearly one of those that sits on her phone not acknowledging when his name is called then would complain why is it taking so long all you have to do is put a sticker on a box 😒

Attachments

• Angry

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
How refreshing to hear Aaron say he was dropping Oakley back with his mam ..she would never acknowledge the kids where coming /going to their dad .wouldn’t want to give away the secret that she doesn’t actually do this alone would she !
Yeah I've noticed that a few times he will mention her like that. I honestly think deep down he's not a bad lad, I just think she likes to get a rise out of him and knows exactly how to push his buttons. When he mentions dropping the boys at their mams or being with their mam there's no hate in his voice. Jodie on the other hand, could never!. I'm not justifying the drinking/not seeing the kids, he's got his demons but he does look like he's trying. When you think about it, those Geordie shore/reality shows basically encouraged binge drinking to the extreme, I'm more shocked more of them don't have alcohol problems now. Hope Aaron stays on the straight and narrow, I think when it comes down to it he's just more likeable than her.

• Heart

rosey25

I’m really curious how she came up with the ‘showing the reality of having 4 children ‘ in her insta bio,I mean first and foremost she rarely has all 4 children together so that’s wrong !!! And secondly I only had the 1 child and no complex needs and it certainly isn’t no where near to my reality of been a parent ..even now mines grown up but what with a full time job it’s still not close to my reality ..show me a parent that can look after kids while juggling a home and work then still go out for dinner most days ..shopping trips most days ..hair/tit/filler/nail appointments week in week out .she should change it to ‘showing the reality of been a self absorbed twat that rarely parents my 4 children’ 🙄

• Heart

elm1234

I think that’s the first time we’ve seen the boys being generally brothers playing and having fun! Melted my heart🥲

• Heart